Is WordPress the Best Blog Host? And Why Did I Start a Blog?

  • Thread starter Thread starter moe darklight
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Blog
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 5K views
moe darklight
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
there are so many! they all look the same to me... are they?

anyway, I decided to have a blog because... um... well— if leave-Britney-alone guy can, so can I!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Spiral_Notebook.jpg


Just write it down.
 
but how am I supposed to waste thousands of strangers' time with my useless opinions if I just write it down?
 
moe darklight said:
but how am I supposed to waste thousands of strangers' time

You were in no danger of doing that in the first place, trust me. :-p
 
Dear blog:

why is poop-loops so mean so mean to me? ... I'll show him when I get my super-awesome-most-popular-ever blog that a million people a day will read!