1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

IT specializations

1. Apr 3, 2005 #1
    hey .........
    could anyone plz mention the specializations in this major "Information Technology"
    thanx
    cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerz

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 3, 2005 #2
    ?????????????

4. Jun 16, 2005 #3
    This is a quite old thread, but I think it is still not too late for me to say something, right ? :wink:
    I guess you might have wanted to know what people in this area were learning. It is really broad, and might be including information processing, network architecture, then might also have computer graphics, web designs, etc and even bioinformatics, grid computing(GA,neural,fuzzy), robotics, many more, you just need to think of it as something relating to today's computer technology and figure it out in your own way.
    Things always develop, evolve, people mix them all together, if you are not familiar with the term "information technology", just create your own term like "computer thingies, techniques in computers, information processing with computers...."
    :wink:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?