Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

It's all about the passion

1. Nov 2, 2014 #1
    Hello everyone, I'm a 16 year old student from Greece..i wish i would had found this forum earlier. First of all id like to meet people with the same interests as me..high school students, under/post graduate students, or even proffesors to share things with me. I have to say that i started occupy myself with science 5-6 months ago...unfortunately although i was an A+ student i didnt deeply emphasize on the subjects because i was kind of addicted in video games...but this changed 5-6 months ago, i started reading scientific books...started doing mathematics because i love them...and mathematics for competitions, and also emphasize in physics in school, i have the dream to participate in the iPhO ...I'd love to meet people from here women/men...to talk about science,maths or w/e you like!! thanks

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 2, 2014 #2
    Welcome Kostas!

4. Nov 2, 2014 #3
    great to be with you guys!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook