Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I've been drinking and I'm trying to cook a pizza

1. Sep 17, 2004 #1
    It might not be rocket science, but this pizza is kicking my butt. first of all it's hot. very very hot. I think it is done, but I'm not sure. I'm going to take a bite. It looks hot, but I've been fooled before. I'll let you know if it's icy in the middle or not. I'm guessing not because I never get lucky like that. I'm betting that the first bite scalds my palette.
  2. jcsd
  3. Sep 17, 2004 #2
    lol, this thread has been up for about an hour, pizza is gone, and no one has even read this thread. that's okay. they can't all be gems.
    ps looked hot, was hot.l
  4. Sep 17, 2004 #3
    this thread reminds me of jimmyp's embarassing moments thread. only one reply.
  5. Sep 17, 2004 #4

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Seeing as how you're resorting to talking to yourself here, will a pity reply do? Personally, I choose to stick my finger in the middle of the pizza to find out if the center is cold or hot before I take that first bite.
  6. Sep 18, 2004 #5
    Just wondering: How much did you have to drink? lol
  7. Sep 18, 2004 #6
    Talk with Les Sleeth about pizza ovens (it may help you).
  8. Sep 22, 2004 #7

jimmy p

Gold Member

If I recall, that was you wasnt it?? :tongue2:
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?