Gold Member
I've never seen GD so silent...
Funny, I've never heard it so dark. :biggrin:

brewnog

Science Advisor
Gold Member
Ivan Seeking said:

And I've never, urm, smelt it so, urrrm, Oh never mind!

Bandwagon? Yes please!

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Ivan Seeking said:
:rofl:

Gosh, I spend half of one day away, and the place completely empties out. I think everyone's off reading their Harry Potter books (or tracking down golden mouse ears :rolleyes:). I've been driving around half the day trying to find things to do with myself on a Sunday evening. I had an open house for my house today, and someone was interested enough to want to come back 2 hours later with their agent, so I had to disappear for another hour to give them space to look around. I really hope I get an offer after driving around for an hour after all the stores were already closed and I wasn't hungry enough for going out to dinner. I found a shortcut to a nice park though...for all the good it does me now. :rolleyes:

Evo

Mentor
Moonbear said:
:rofl:

Gosh, I spend half of one day away, and the place completely empties out. I think everyone's off reading their Harry Potter books (or tracking down golden mouse ears :rolleyes:). I've been driving around half the day trying to find things to do with myself on a Sunday evening. I had an open house for my house today, and someone was interested enough to want to come back 2 hours later with their agent, so I had to disappear for another hour to give them space to look around. I really hope I get an offer after driving around for an hour after all the stores were already closed and I wasn't hungry enough for going out to dinner. I found a shortcut to a nice park though...for all the good it does me now. :rolleyes:
Oooh, hope you end up with an offer!!

Have you found a new place yet?

The spawn of Evo just rented a new apartment. They gave her a brand new 27" TV and a $150 gift certificate to Target. Dang, I'm going to go rent a few apartments and get all of my destroyed appliances replaced. :tongue:

Lisa!

Gold Member
So boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:devil: :grumpy: :devil: :grumpy: :devil: :grumpy: :devil: :grumpy:

Try again tomorrow -- my sister said that she'll be finished Harry Potter by tonight (it 10am here at the mo). But then the only thread with some "action" will be discussing Harry Potter and since you all posting here, I guess you haven't read it so you'll have nothing to discuss...hmm... :confused:

Danger

Gold Member
Moonbear said:
I've been driving around half the day trying to find things to do with myself on a Sunday evening.
There are several things that I would like to do with you on a Sunday evening, or a Monday evening, or at any hour of any day... (Any chance that you can put the bedroom off limits for the open house? :tongue2: )