Jerry Springer Dead at 79 | TMZ

• Thread starter Grelbr42
  • Start date
  • Tags
    springer
In summary, Jerry Springer, a well-known television host, has passed away at the age of 79. Known for his controversial talk show, he was also described as a great ambassador for American culture and a good person. A personal anecdote shared by someone who lived near him highlights how he was able to connect with people and make an impact on their lives. Despite any criticisms, Jerry Springer's influence will be remembered by many.
Physics news on Phys.org
A great ambassador for American culture.

A good person

Some years ago, I lived in a co-op townhouse for a year. One night, about 11PM, I heard a lot of shouting outside. Looking out my front window I saw a lot of people walking around. I walk out to the end of my walkway, noticing my next door neighbors are also out.

Turns out it is a couple, about 8 doors along, having a roaring fight on their front lawn. And, of course, dozens of people are trying to "help" with exactly the effect you would expect when bystanders try to get between a couple. Shoving matches are breaking out among the bystanders. The shouting is rising ever higher.

So I start chanting: "Jerr-EE! Jerr-EE! Jerr-EE!"

And my neighbors are laughing but going "SHHHHH!" They did not want attention drawn in our direction.

Whatever you may think of Jerry Springer, he touched a lot of lives.

• Haha
Likes BillTre and Haborix

What caused Jerry Springer's death?

According to TMZ, Jerry Springer passed away due to natural causes at the age of 79.

When did Jerry Springer die?

Jerry Springer passed away on June 23, 2021 at the age of 79.

What was Jerry Springer known for?

Jerry Springer was a television host and former politician, best known for his controversial talk show "The Jerry Springer Show".

What was Jerry Springer's age at the time of his death?

Jerry Springer was 79 years old at the time of his death.

What is the legacy of Jerry Springer?

Jerry Springer's legacy includes his long-running talk show, his contributions to the world of television, and his impact on popular culture. He will be remembered for his unique and often controversial style of hosting.