Applied mathematics is a diverse field with many areas of specialization, so it would help to know what your precise interests are.
That being said, there are many job options out there for those with graduate degrees in applied mathematics. Among the people I know with applied math Msc/PhD's include those working in software development, technical writing, engineering, finance, business consulting, medical imaging, statistics/analytics, actuarial analysis, and academia.
It's also worth pointing out that an undergraduate degree in applied math also gives excellent preparation to pursue graduate degrees in fields such as physics, engineering, computer science, statistics or operations research, and is often looked upon highly when applying to professional programs (medical school, law school, MBA program).
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving