Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Kaku on TV

1. Aug 17, 2004 #1
    My friend saw a science show that had Kaku on it recently. He doesn't remeber any details about the network it was on or show title. Anyone know the name? Or where I could buy it?
  2. jcsd
  3. Aug 19, 2004 #2
    I've seen him once before on a show on the Science Channel (formerly Discovery Science Channel), but I'm afraid I don't remember the name of the show.
  4. Aug 19, 2004 #3
    The show was Science of the Impossible. Looks like he's been on lots of other shows... http://www.mkaku.org/about/ scroll down to Appearances
  5. Aug 30, 2004 #4
    Will he be doing any more tech tv since it has been taken over by G4?
  6. Aug 30, 2004 #5
    Most likely video game reviews. Damn G4 and their video games!
  7. Sep 3, 2004 #6

That wasn't the show I saw him on, he was on the Science Channel and I think the show was called "Great Minds" or something pertaning to that. They had Einstein, Newton and others.
  8. Sep 3, 2004 #7
    Dr. Kaku was on Art Bell about three weeks ago. I've heard him on the radio at least twice year. I get wired and geeked when Dr. Kaku is on the show. They talk about real science instead of ufos and bigfoot.
  9. Sep 5, 2004 #8
    As real as it gets!

Just hope you dont run into an ufo abductee situation, or a :surprised bigfoot, before you come to realize there are more "real" things in science then your philosophy allows!
  10. Sep 6, 2004 #9

That is exactly my story, but art makes everything interesting and I do appreciate other guys.
  11. Sep 10, 2004 #10
    Art Bell is cool. :cool:

I wasn't talking about the believability of UFO abductions or Bigfoot. The topics aren't all that interesting to me as the stories are a dime a dozen. :zzz:

I am interested in the Physics behind UFO's and the Biology of Bigfoot. Sorry if I seemed prejudiced.
  12. Sep 12, 2004 #11
    the physics behind physics

The n-dimensional multiverse............
    Where does this new physics take us.
    Your correct that empirical reports on an open line radio show can at times be exasperating, but ya gotta take the coal with the diamonds eh!
    Sometimes a minor "seemingly" unimportant comment can lead to a new reality. I find George & Art to be the ONLY "real" media people that allow for that open ended look.
    So suck it up my friend, :wink: , look at it as a learning experience in a new paradigm!
  13. Sep 14, 2004 #12

Yes, yes, but George is pretty bad, compared to Art. When I was in the states the previous night's show was on from 9 pm to midnight, then that night's show 1.5 times. Here, its only on from 2 am to 5 am. I never get to hear it.

Art Bell rocks.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?