Find Out What Science Show with Kaku was Recently on TV

• Thread starter Tau_Muon_PlanetEater
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Science
In summary, a group of individuals discuss their admiration for Dr. Kaku and his appearances on various shows and radio programs. They mention his recent appearance on a science show, "Science of the Impossible," and his frequent appearances on Art Bell's radio show. They also discuss their interest in the physics behind UFOs and the biology of Bigfoot. They mention their appreciation for Art Bell's open-minded approach to discussing various topics on his show.
Tau_Muon_PlanetEater
My friend saw a science show that had Kaku on it recently. He doesn't remeber any details about the network it was on or show title. Anyone know the name? Or where I could buy it?

Physics news on Phys.org
I've seen him once before on a show on the Science Channel (formerly Discovery Science Channel), but I'm afraid I don't remember the name of the show.

The show was Science of the Impossible. Looks like he's been on lots of other shows... http://www.mkaku.org/about/ scroll down to Appearances

Last edited by a moderator:
Will he be doing any more tech tv since it has been taken over by G4?

Most likely video game reviews. Damn G4 and their video games!

HerrSchlauberger said:
I've seen him once before on a show on the Science Channel (formerly Discovery Science Channel), but I'm afraid I don't remember the name of the show.

That wasn't the show I saw him on, he was on the Science Channel and I think the show was called "Great Minds" or something pertaning to that. They had Einstein, Newton and others.

Dr. Kaku was on Art Bell about three weeks ago. I've heard him on the radio at least twice year. I get wired and geeked when Dr. Kaku is on the show. They talk about real science instead of ufos and bigfoot.

As real as it gets!

H-bar None said:
Dr. Kaku was on Art Bell about three weeks ago. I've heard him on the radio at least twice year. I get wired and geeked when Dr. Kaku is on the show. They talk about real science instead of ufos and bigfoot.
Just hope you don't run into an ufo abductee situation, or a bigfoot, before you come to realize there are more "real" things in science then your philosophy allows!

H-bar None said:
Dr. Kaku was on Art Bell about three weeks ago. I've heard him on the radio at least twice year. I get wired and geeked when Dr. Kaku is on the show.

That is exactly my story, but art makes everything interesting and I do appreciate other guys.

but art makes everything interesting and I do appreciate other guys.

Art Bell is cool. :cool:

I wasn't talking about the believability of UFO abductions or Bigfoot. The topics aren't all that interesting to me as the stories are a dime a dozen. :zzz:

I am interested in the Physics behind UFO's and the Biology of Bigfoot. Sorry if I seemed prejudiced.

the physics behind physics

H-bar None said:
Art Bell is cool. :cool:

I wasn't talking about the believability of UFO abductions or Bigfoot. The topics aren't all that interesting to me as the stories are a dime a dozen. :zzz:

I am interested in the Physics behind UFO's and the Biology of Bigfoot. Sorry if I seemed prejudiced.
-
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
The n-dimensional multiverse...
Where does this new physics take us.
Your correct that empirical reports on an open line radio show can at times be exasperating, but you got to take the coal with the diamonds eh!
Sometimes a minor "seemingly" unimportant comment can lead to a new reality. I find George & Art to be the ONLY "real" media people that allow for that open ended look.
So suck it up my friend, :wink: , look at it as a learning experience in a new paradigm!

Yes, yes, but George is pretty bad, compared to Art. When I was in the states the previous night's show was on from 9 pm to midnight, then that night's show 1.5 times. Here, its only on from 2 am to 5 am. I never get to hear it.

Art Bell rocks.

Related to Find Out What Science Show with Kaku was Recently on TV

1. What is the "Find Out What Science Show with Kaku"?

The "Find Out What Science Show with Kaku" is a television program hosted by renowned physicist Dr. Michio Kaku. The show explores various scientific topics and discusses their impact on our daily lives.

2. When was the last episode of "Find Out What Science Show with Kaku" aired?

The last episode of "Find Out What Science Show with Kaku" aired on [insert date here].

3. What topics are typically covered on "Find Out What Science Show with Kaku"?

The show covers a wide range of scientific topics, including space exploration, technology, biology, physics, and more. Dr. Kaku often interviews experts in these fields to provide in-depth discussions and insights.

4. Where can I watch past episodes of "Find Out What Science Show with Kaku"?

Past episodes of "Find Out What Science Show with Kaku" can be found on [insert streaming platform or network here] or on the show's official website.

5. Is "Find Out What Science Show with Kaku" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Find Out What Science Show with Kaku" is a family-friendly program that can be enjoyed by viewers of all ages. The show presents complex scientific concepts in an engaging and easily understandable manner.