1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Kinematics in Two Dimensions

1. Nov 6, 2009 #1
    Having diffuclty understanding the concepts, etc. I did alright for one dimension, but now I am pretty lost. I have trouble knowing what to find and how to draw everything out. (Chapter 3, Cutnell & Johnson, 7th Edition). Does anyone have any recommendations on online outlines or even youtube videos to help? Anything is appreciated, thanks

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 6, 2009 #2

Pengwuino

Gold Member

This forum might be a good place to start! :biggrin:

You can search google for help on 2-D kinematics tutorials though, I'm sure there should be some out there. One way to make the jump to 2-D kinematics is be on solid footing for 1-D kinematics. I think another thing that trips people up is thinking that movement in one direction effects movement in the other, which it doesn't. Feel free to post a question on the forum (with work provided and in the appropriate section) if you need help.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook