Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Learning about math delta

1. Oct 8, 2005 #1

Gold Member

okay. so, one more week of learning about [tex]\Delta[/tex] and fall break is here! Even though fall hardly exists here, they've managed to call it that. So, then I'm going to Cedar Point in Ohio!
  2. jcsd
  3. Oct 8, 2005 #2

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

That's a great amusement park! Enjoy! Pack warm clothes...it's the time of year when the weather can be quite chilly there, especially at night. You'll want to have a few layers to bring along with you to the park...t-shirt, sweatshirt, windbreaker type jacket. The lines should be short since it would be nearing the end of the season there.
  4. Oct 8, 2005 #3
    what does that triangular symbol represent?
  5. Oct 8, 2005 #4
    yomamma is learning about his special parts in school....he just didn't want to say that so he put [tex]\Delta[/tex]

I've edited about 5 times lol trying to get this to put a stupid delta symbol!
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2005
  6. Oct 8, 2005 #5

Gold Member

it represents delta (?)

at our school we're learning about way too basic physics
  7. Oct 8, 2005 #6

Gold Member

Huh? You're studying the blues?:confused:
  8. Oct 8, 2005 #7
    You are in eighth grade, I wouldn't complain if I were you. Honestly you will meet way more idiots in highschool than you thought possible. Also, don't take normal physics, don't waste your time, just take AP physics 1 and 2(if offered).
  9. Oct 8, 2005 #8
    Don't go to a school where they aren't offered (if possible).
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?