I 'm not sure i fully understood your question but you try using two lenses.
The 1st (focal length f1) to focus the light at a point and the 2nd (focal length f2) to get a parallel ray output.
The 2nd lens must be placed with its focal length at the focus point of the 1st i.e., at a distance f1+f2 from the 1st.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving