Let's try to keep it clean

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    clean
In summary, the conversation is about a current voting taking place and the importance of running a clean campaign without resorting to underhanded tricks or slander. One member mentions their mother's dying wish for them to win an award and to not bring up negative things about their opponents. Others make jokes and discuss the corruption and favoritism in the election. A member also brings up Tribdog's past scandals, but others praise him for his courage in still running for the election.
Moonbear said:
No problem: SEX party = Science EXperts :biggrin:
Now get those dirty thoughts out of your head, you young whippersnapper you! :rofl:

Sure it does.
:tongue:

Physics news on Phys.org
graphic7 said:
Sure it does.
:tongue:

Okay, we announce the nomination of graphic7 for Technology Guru by the SEX Party.

(Just remember, since you're underage, you're not allowed in that back room during the inaugural ball).

We're an easy party to join, the first person to ask to join from each category will be supported by us.

We still need candidates in the Physics category (it's all about motion); the Engineering category (building a better tomorrow); the Astronomy & Cosmology category (when it's out of this world); and the Math category (they like to multiply). :biggrin:

If I start being known as a pedophile I'm going to get upset. I bet fifty bucks that just because someone wrote tribdog is a pedophile, my name has been added to a list somewhere.

tribdog said:
If I start being known as a pedophile I'm going to get upset. I bet fifty bucks that just because someone wrote tribdog is a pedophile, my name has been added to a list somewhere.

We just repeated what you said first. LOL! Don't worry, we know you prefer playing with the grown-ups.

Moonbear said:
We just repeated what you said first. LOL! Don't worry, we know you prefer playing with the grown-ups.

Yes...playing with grown-ups like Uncle Wiggly :biggrin:

tribdog said:
Tribdog is a pedophile.
*ticks clipboard*

Oh no! tribdog's been added to a list in Canada!

The Mounties will be riding into Arizona any minute and carting him off to McMacintyre's Moose Appreciation Facility and Hospital for the Mentally Unlikely!

Moonbear said:
I guess that means the vote you got wasn't you voting for yourself. Cool!

By the way, everyone, I'm officially announcing that I'm running on the Sex Party Ticket. Remember, cast your votes for the Sex Party! :rofl:
Your party name makes me want to vote over and over. They say that will make you go blind, but can I vote until I need glasses?

yeah, with that as a party name, no other party has a chance, unless it is "More Sex Party" or "Non-Stop Sex Party" :biggrin:

Polly said:
yeah, with that as a party name, no other party has a chance, unless it is "More Sex Party" or "Non-Stop Sex Party" :biggrin:
Yes, a name like that is very hard to beat. You can try until you're worn out, but they will probably take all comers.

Artman said:
Yes, a name like that is very hard to beat. You can try until you're worn out, but they will probably take all comers.
Booooooo! You are better than that Artman, don't sink to puns.

tribdog said:
Booooooo! You are better than that Artman, don't sink to puns.
I know, I know. But sex puns are just so much fun.
:redface:

And besides, I am trying to compete with Math is Hard's "Ample bosom," from page one and Moonbear's sex party, which she never invited me to join 'sniff,' 'sniff.' :cry:

tribdog said:
It's like my mother said on her deathbed, "tribdog, there is nothing I want more cough than to see you win a PF Award. cough cough. Please don't resort to slandering any of the people running against you. cough. I know that jimmy p doesn't call his mother, and we all remember what Boulderhead said about Greg, cough, but don't bring it up. It doesn't matter that Artman, Saint, Bobg, recon and The Bob are all members of the flat Earth society and don't believe man walked on the moon. You don't need to bring it up. cough Also run a moral campaign. cough. It will be hard, cough, especially when you see the total lack of morals from Tsunami, moonbear and Math is hard. Just remember I love you tribdog and I think that I might find the strength to recover if I can see you win an award."
Actually I thought that dear old mom tribdog's last words were, "Tribby dear, you shouldn't hang around the toy stores all the time, cough, cough, people will begin to wonder about you, cough, and...Dear, why are you holding that pillow in front of my face? I...cough, cough, Oh, if only that dear sweet Artman were here...cough. (muffled) tribby dear let mommy breathe dear, cough, cough, ahhhhhhh." Or something like that.

Artman said:
And besides, I am trying to compete with Math is Hard's "Ample bosom," from page one and Moonbear's sex party, which she never invited me to join 'sniff,' 'sniff.' :cry:

Boy, is this one clean thread or what ?

I think Tribdog lost his chance to slip under the radar and is finding out no publicity can be good publicity.

Ba said:
I think Tribdog lost his chance to slip under the radar and is finding out no publicity can be good publicity.
I've never slipped under the radar in my life. My normal mode of operation is to attempt slipping under the radar, but tripping and busting my nose on the dish, knocking out air traffic control over 2/3 of the Western Hemisphere and drawing more attention than wanted.
Speaking of Western Hemisphere. I learned something today. Director Oliver Stone gave me a geography lesson. He said shooting the movie Alexander the Great was difficult because they worked on 4 different continents: North America, Africa, London and Asia.

tribdog said:
I learned something today. Director Oliver Stone gave me a geography lesson. He said shooting the movie Alexander the Great was difficult because they worked on 4 different continents: North America, Africa, London and Asia.

:rofl: Wow! You learn something new every day!