Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Love matching machine

1. Nov 18, 2005 #1
    Does anybody know if internet already does one or the following :
    1) give the data of your wanted love and it automatically gives you the matching level (from names, salaries, bank account, physical datas, cultural preferences or even DNA)....
    2) and composes the appropriate gift idea : poem, meal, car...aso...??
    (For the fun, I suppose the best matching for me should be a donkey...:devil:)

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 18, 2005 #2

wolram

Gold Member

I know a girl at the local fish and chip shop who is looking for a boy friend.:smile:

4. Nov 18, 2005 #3
    What if kleinwolf is a lady? And he or she has stated her preference for donkeys, so that's no help either way.

5. Nov 18, 2005 #4
    Interesting, can I have her coordinates and short description before maybe..? The problem here i suppose is the distance, and i'm a bit in financial hole (not the right one hence)

6. Nov 18, 2005 #5
    Yes, sometimes we put a big importance on the organ size, which is a mistake taken into account the smell...

On the other hand, sometimes we could name somebody a donkey...which is still a compliment in certain cases...(no more information will be given here)

7. Nov 18, 2005 #6
    ???? :surprised :surprised

We could, were we so inclined.

8. Nov 18, 2005 #7
    Well, I have no time to spend to find average donkey penis size, but i estimate it at 6x40cm...??? What is your bet ?

Now choose your camp : either you like big (p...) but in this case it means big dumb too...but some people say donkeys were not so dumb...??

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?