Is There an Internet Love Matching Machine?

In summary, the conversation discusses the possibility of internet providing data on desired partners and generating appropriate gift ideas, with a humorous mention of a preference for a donkey. The conversation also touches on the importance of physical attributes and the concept of calling someone a donkey as a compliment.
kleinwolf
Does anybody know if internet already does one or the following :
1) give the data of your wanted love and it automatically gives you the matching level (from names, salaries, bank account, physical datas, cultural preferences or even DNA)...
2) and composes the appropriate gift idea : poem, meal, car...aso...??
(For the fun, I suppose the best matching for me should be a donkey...:devil:)

Physics news on Phys.org
kleinwolf said:
Does anybody know if internet already does one or the following :
1) give the data of your wanted love and it automatically gives you the matching level (from names, salaries, bank account, physical datas, cultural preferences or even DNA)...
2) and composes the appropriate gift idea : poem, meal, car...aso...??
(For the fun, I suppose the best matching for me should be a donkey...:devil:)

I know a girl at the local fish and chip shop who is looking for a boy friend.:smile:

What if kleinwolf is a lady? And he or she has stated her preference for donkeys, so that's no help either way.

Interesting, can I have her coordinates and short description before maybe..? The problem here i suppose is the distance, and I'm a bit in financial hole (not the right one hence)

El Hombre Invisible said:
What if kleinwolf is a lady? And he or she has stated her preference for donkeys, so that's no help either way.
Yes, sometimes we put a big importance on the organ size, which is a mistake taken into account the smell...

On the other hand, sometimes we could name somebody a donkey...which is still a compliment in certain cases...(no more information will be given here)

kleinwolf said:
Yes, sometimes we put a big importance on the organ size, which is a mistake taken into account the smell...
?

kleinwolf said:
On the other hand, sometimes we could name somebody a donkey...which is still a compliment in certain cases...(no more information will be given here)
We could, were we so inclined.

Well, I have no time to spend to find average donkey penis size, but i estimate it at 6x40cm...? What is your bet ?

Now choose your camp : either you like big (p...) but in this case it means big dumb too...but some people say donkeys were not so dumb...??

1. What is an Internet Love Matching Machine?

An Internet Love Matching Machine is a computer program or application that uses algorithms and data analysis to match individuals based on their interests, values, and preferences in order to find potential romantic partners.

2. How does an Internet Love Matching Machine work?

An Internet Love Matching Machine uses a variety of methods, such as questionnaires, surveys, and data analysis, to gather information about a person's interests, values, and preferences. This information is then compared to others in the database to find potential matches.

3. Is an Internet Love Matching Machine accurate?

The accuracy of an Internet Love Matching Machine varies depending on the quality of the data it gathers and the complexity of its algorithms. While it can provide potential matches, it cannot guarantee compatibility or success in a relationship.

4. Can an Internet Love Matching Machine replace traditional matchmaking methods?

No, an Internet Love Matching Machine should not be relied upon as the sole method for finding a romantic partner. It can be used as a tool to supplement traditional matchmaking methods, but ultimately, human intuition and communication are still important in forming a successful relationship.

5. Is an Internet Love Matching Machine safe to use?

Like any online platform, there are potential risks and safety concerns when using an Internet Love Matching Machine. It is important to carefully consider the privacy policies and security measures of the platform before providing any personal information. Additionally, it is important to use caution and good judgement when meeting someone in person from an online match.