Machine Parts requiring cleaning in Steel Mills?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 4K views
kunalv
Messages
29
Reaction score
1
Hello all!

I have recently started a Parts Cleaning Machine manufacturing business. Most of my clients are Automobile Manufacturers & Ancillaries.

The last couple of years have been disastrous for the automobile industry here. So I was looking to broaden my horizon and target the Steel Industry.

So I would like to ask any people here working/worked with Steel Industries that, what would be some parts in a Rolling Mill that would require cleaning? I know there are Roll Chocks & Bearings that are cleaned. So besides this, are there other parts?

Is there some literature that would help me learn about the operations & equipment in a Steel Mill?

Also, how about targeting the Cement & Power Industry?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

KV
 
Physics news on Phys.org