Male Fall Fashion really?

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
Evo
Mentor
Male Fall Fashion...really???

Ok, I want to know how many men want to wear this shirt. Do these guys look mad because they're wearing the same outfit, or because they had to wear the shirt. Are those wild animals?

Attachments

Last edited:

Answers and Replies

Strangely, I could probably wear this without anyone at work raising an eyebrow.

[PLAIN]http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/1651/2011menfashion1.jpg [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:

Ok, I want to know how many men want to wear this shirt. Do these guy look mad because they're wearing the same outfit, or because they had to wear the shirt. Are those wild animals?
It's going to take me three years to get my hair in fashion for this year.

Evo
Mentor

Strangely, I could probably wear this without anyone at work raising an eyebrow.

[PLAIN]http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/1651/2011menfashion1.jpg[/QUOTE]Where [Broken] on earth would a guy wear this? Certainly not in the bedroom, women would be laughing too hard.

Where on earth would a guy wear this? Certainly not in the bedroom, women would be laughing too hard.
Uh, yeah. And that's right, they would! Ah, silly men! I know exactly what you mean. No self-respecting man would ever think about buying that or anything by John Galliano. I would never, ever do that. Ever.

So.

I gotta go and will check back with you all later. Okay? Cool.

Silly men...

dlgoff
Science Advisor
Gold Member

Ok, I want to know how many men want to wear this shirt. Do these guys look mad because they're wearing the same outfit, or because they had to wear the shirt. Are those wild animals?
Wait. What year was this. From the looks of the hair, it must have been in the '60s.

If not, maybe I should start growing my hair again to be in style. :devil:

Evo
Mentor

Uh, yeah. And that's right, they would! Ah, silly men! I know exactly what you mean. No self-respecting man would ever think about buying that or anything by John Galliano. I would never, ever do that. Ever.

So.

I gotta go and will check back with you all later. Okay? Cool.

Silly men...
<snork!>

mheslep
Gold Member

Where on earth would a guy wear this? Certainly not in the bedroom, women would be laughing too hard.
On the catwalk, the only place any of the clothes from Planet Designer are worn.

[PLAIN]http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/1651/2011menfashion1.jpg[/QUOTE] [Broken]

Isn't this one by DINKY? :rofl:

arildno
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed

I'm fully cognizant of places here in Oslo where he would make a success wearing that outfit.

Not as much success as he would get WITHOUT that particular outfit or anything else, but that's totally beside your question, anyways..

russ_watters
Mentor

If it were longer, they might wear it on a wrestling mat or in an olympic swimming pool, but that's about it.

Astronuc
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor

They are 40 years too late. :biggrin:

Astronuc
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor

I don't think that's to impress women. :rofl:

turbo
Gold Member

Every once in a while, I'll click on a fashion-show link, to be amazed by the crap that designers would wrap anorexic waifs in. Most of their "designs" will never be seen off the runway. I guess if you are a male model, you just have to swallow your pride, and perhaps pretend to be tough to salvage your self-respect.

Likes gracy

I don't think that's to impress women. :rofl:
Truer words I never heard. LOL

I don't get it. It looks like an ordinary baseball cap to me.

I don't get it. It looks like an ordinary baseball cap to me.
Yup and the first male model I ever saw that didn't has a big head....

Astronuc
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor

What's really sad is they get paid to look like that and have their picture taken. :yuck:

Evo
Mentor

Are those bears with their mouths open on their shirts?

Stop making fun of my outfits

My mom picked up out for me.... :(

lisab
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member

3128e8k.jpg

Evo
Mentor

Ahahaha!! Excellent as always lisab!!

Oh, thanks lisab. Now he's going to kill me. And then put that thing on my lifeless body.

He should've worn the shirt in Evo's pic.