[MATLAB] - Can someone recommend me a book

  • Topic: MATLAB 
  • Thread starter Thread starter R A V E N
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Book Matlab
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 6K views
R A V E N
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
...exclusively with exercises from MATLAB? I found many theoretical books,but that is not what I need.
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
You should also have a bible / similar handy, since all the cursing you're going to be doing at that silly software will make you feel guilty.
 
csprof2000 said:
You should also have a bible / similar handy, since all the cursing you're going to be doing at that silly software will make you feel guilty.

Shot glass + Liquid soap

The grown-up reimagining of an old classic (I had friends that actually did this to someone on their birthday--snuck a shot of hand soap into a line of shots the birthday boy was doing).