Meeting of the Families at Genco Olive Oil Co.

• Thread starter Artman
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Oil
In summary: We need to come to a solution to this problem, this thread that has consumed us for so long. In summary, the heads of all the families are meeting to discuss how to kill the thread killer champions thread. If the thread doesn't die by a certain date, one of the executioners will be hired to kill it.
SOS2008 said:
Yeh, what's wrong with my melons?
Your Member Photo is cropped too much to be sure. Judging by the shadow effects and the fact that the photographer seems nervous, I'd guess nothing. :wink:

Physics news on Phys.org
Danger said:
Your Member Photo is cropped too much to be sure. Judging by the shadow effects and the fact that the photographer seems nervous, I'd guess nothing. :wink:
Very good analysis, considering. Actually I cropped the photo--it does say "pending approval" you know. But if you mow my lawn...

I use to have my pic on my business cards. It was fun--I would draw stuff, like me waving, or saying something, and see if my clients would notice. Some PF members are skilled at such alterations--got to keep an eye on em.

SOS2008 said:
I would draw stuff, like me waving, or saying something, and see if my clients would notice. Some PF members are skilled at such alterations--got to keep an eye on em.
I used to draw things fairly convincingly on photos back in my early teens, just to sort of make them into cartoons. Now that I've got Photoshop 6, I've never touched one. Go figure :rolleyes: .

Danger said:
I used to draw things fairly convincingly on photos back in my early teens, just to sort of make them into cartoons. Now that I've got Photoshop 6, I've never touched one. Go figure :rolleyes: .
Apparently you have grown up and I haven't. :rolleyes:

SOS2008 said:
This is a scary thing to admit, you're less grown up than Danger.

SOS2008 said:
But if you mow my lawn...
If that's a euphemism, you're on. (How the hell did I miss that the first time around?)

SOS2008 said:
Bite your tongue, woman!
I just never thought of it... :redface:

Artman said:
I will reluctantly admit that I've had a wee bit more time at it.

Artman said:
I was calling his hand...:rolleyes:
Danger said:
If that's a euphemism, you're on. (How the hell did I miss that the first time around?)
a) Yes, I don't have a lawn; and b)You were either multi-threading again, or it was very late at night?
Danger said:
Bite your tongue, woman!
I just never thought of it... :redface:
I will reluctantly admit that I've had a wee bit more time at it.
Ah ha!

Edit: I have been meaning to check out other threads, but don't ever seem to have time after surfing about in GD. :eek:

Last edited:
Artman said:

Kinda sad really.

franznietzsche said:
Kinda sad really.
Oh that hurt...maybe I should go and have a little spam... :cry:

SOS2008 said:
Dang! I know there's a dirty joke in here. I just can't find it! :frown:

SOS2008 said:
I was calling his hand...
Math Is Hard said:
Dang! I know there's a dirty joke in here. I just can't find it! :frown:
I was actually thinking along the line of a different appendage, but whatever turns her crank... :rolleyes:

Danger said:
I was actually thinking along the line of a different appendage, but whatever turns her crank... :rolleyes:

Her crank? :rolleyes: Not what I had in mind.

Moonbear said:
<snort> <snicker> :smile: now that's more like it. :-p

Moonbear said:
The peril of trying to manipulate multiple quotes. I was responding to MIH in reference to SOS's crank. (:wink:My hand, either way.)

Last edited:
SOS2008 said:

I think he has some special pet names for it... :rolleyes:

Math Is Hard said:
Dang! I know there's a dirty joke in here. I just can't find it!
(How was that?) :biggrin:

Artman said:
Not bad for an amateur. Now get back over to the sheep and goats thread where you'll truly feel at home. :-p

Artman said:
Nice work. We got more mileage out of that than I was expecting.

Danger said:
Not bad for an amateur. Now get back over to the sheep and goats thread where you'll truly feel at home. :-p
There's a sheep and goats thread?! :-p

I mean, so? :rolleyes:

Is that the thread where the men are men and the sheep are nervous?

Artman said:
There's a sheep and goats thread?! :-p

I mean, so? :rolleyes:

Is that the thread where the men are men and the sheep are nervous?
It was, but Moonbear got hold of it and it seems to be back to washing machines and lawnmowers.

Danger said:
It was, but Moonbear got hold of it and it seems to be back to washing machines and lawnmowers.
Ah, where the women are women and the washing machines and lawnmowers are nervous. :biggrin:

Artman said:
Ah, where the women are women and the washing machines and lawnmowers are nervous. :biggrin:
I'm not sure about the lawnmowers, but the washing machines are definitely agitated.

Danger said:
I'm not sure about the lawnmowers, but the washing machines are definitely agitated.
:smile: :smile: :smile: Cool :biggrin:

Seems we need another meeting of the families. It appears dat somethin has happened to dear Franzbear prior to his 10,000 birthday. And dat just ain't right. It would seem dat da thread dat spawned several other threads deserves better den dat.

What say you other familes?

Artman said:
Seems we need another meeting of the families. It appears dat somethin has happened to dear Franzbear prior to his 10,000 birthday. And dat just ain't right. It would seem dat da thread dat spawned several other threads deserves better den dat.

What say you other familes?
As head of the Moonbear family, I'll be coming around collecting payment for the hit on franzbear. Anyone who doesn't want to meet the same fate better pay up, capiche?

The dexter family's happy.Its worst enemy finally made it to hell...(2 months,Artman,that's too much even for a thread-necro-phile like you...)

Daniel.

dextercioby said:
The dexter family's happy.Its worst enemy finally made it to hell...(2 months,Artman,that's too much even for a thread-necro-phile like you...)

Daniel.
Ah, yes, I believe the Dexter family was going to be paying in Belgian chocolate. :approve: You know the usual drop location.

Moonbear said:
As head of the Moonbear family, I'll be coming around collecting payment for the hit on franzbear. Anyone who doesn't want to meet the same fate better pay up, capiche?

Guido will tell you all my feelings on this sad affair.

Guido said:
Godfadda Artman is displeased by dis lack of respect. He says he is very distraught over da death of his Godson Franzbear. Godfadda Artman says to tell you dat da boys will be goin' to da mattresses to right dis wrong which has accured.

<Godfather Artman whispers in Guido's ear.>

Guido said:
Godfadda Artman says dat I should tell Moonbear dat "Going to da mattresses" ain't da good ting she probably tinks it is.

Now that the dirty business has been taken care of, I think it's time for another family meeting. The laundromat business still needs tending, see. And there's an opportunity to form a partnership between the pizza parlor and the Tiki Bar. Shall we also work on olive oil fueled engines for the shuttles out to the Tiki Bar?

When the families are gathered, come find me in the laundromat. I think one of the washers has a bearing going bad and I need to check it out. :devil:

Moonbear said:
Now that the dirty business has been taken care of, I think it's time for another family meeting. The laundromat business still needs tending, see. And there's an opportunity to form a partnership between the pizza parlor and the Tiki Bar. Shall we also work on olive oil fueled engines for the shuttles out to the Tiki Bar?

When the families are gathered, come find me in the laundromat. I think one of the washers has a bearing going bad and I need to check it out. :devil:
<Godfather Artman whispers to Guido>

Guido said:
Godfadda Artman say he's interested in your proposal, afterall it was only business. Godfadda Artman says dat he has heard some interesting rumors about his God son Franzbear, rumors dat he cannot ignore.

Ant'ny, I have a message for you to take to Godfather Artman. Tell him we're listening and interested in these rumors he's been hearing. We've been hearing certain rumors as well, and they've got to be checked out.

Moonbear said:
Ant'ny, I have a message for you to take to Godfather Artman. Tell him we're listening and interested in these rumors he's been hearing. We've been hearing certain rumors as well, and they've got to be checked out.
Agreed. We need to speak with Evo, "The Enforcer".

Meeting agenda:

What ta do about da re-occurence of da Franznietzsche problem.

Artman said:
Meeting agenda:

What ta do about da re-occurence of da Franznietzsche problem.

Say no to necroposting artman. Just say no.

franznietzsche said:
Say no to necroposting artman. Just say no.
I can't just let a thread die, unless I killed it.

oops, I had killed it.

Anyways, Dis thread has a special purpose. See, normally it don't exist, got dat? But when dares a problem dat was supposed to have been solved by Louie da Worm (We tought you said dat Franznietzsche swam wit da fishes Louie?)

Rat-ta-tat-tat-tat There. Now at least da lying Louie problem is solved.