Memorias de mi infancia: Deportes, dulces y diversión

• Thread starter courtrigrad
  • Start date
In summary: I also loved playing video games with my brother during the weekends. I was a fan of the Nintendo games series Super Mario Bros., The Legend of Zelda, Super Mario World and Kirby's Adventure. In summary, He experienced a lot during his childhood. He shared many things that he liked and disliked with others. For example, he loved eating Bolos (a type of pastry) after dinner. The taste was amazing and different from other sweets. He also enjoyed eating chocolate. He knew every bite. During his childhood, he was an active player of football. He participated in many leagues. The football games happened on Saturdays. Generally, he played as a defender because of his quick reflexes. Another sport he enjoyed during
courtrigrad
Could someone please see if this essay needs any revision. Also, how would I convert this essay in the imperfect tense? Any help in editing this essay or changing it in the imperfect tense is greatly appreciated!

He experimentado mucho a través de mi niñez. Compartí muchos del mismo quieren y las antipatías de otros niños. Por ejemplo, yo adoré comiendo Bolos después de terminar mi cena. El sabor era extraordinario y diferente de otros dulces. Gocé también comer varios chocolates. Supe cada mordedura.

Durante mi niñez yo era un jugador activo del fútbol. Tomé parte en muchas ligas. Los juegos del fútbol ocurrieron el sábado’s. Generalmente jugué al portero, a causa de mis reflejos rápidos. Otro deporte que gocé mucho durante mi niñez era el tenis. Pete Sampras y Andre Agassi eran mis ídolos. De la edad de cuatro, mi hermano y yo practiqué regularmente con fuera padre. Yo no era niño típico que subió árboles. Uno de mis memorias más cariñosas ocurridas durante el invierno. Generalmente fui en trineo sume hacia abajo precipicios si una cantidad substancial de la nieve era presente. Si era demasiado frío, jugué el Monopolio o Carambola con mi familia.

Uno de mis películas favoritas como un niño era Invasores del Arca Perdida. Me impresionó con su cuento y precisión técnica. Generalmente, jugué videojuegos con mi hermano durante fines de semana. En la escuela de enseñanza primaria, yo tuve a ninguna amiga. Cuando un niño yo adoré sentar en una mecedora en el espacio de la familia.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
any help is appreciated :smile:

easy pesy japanesey brah

If I were you I would do a google search on the imperfect tense and decide from there how to change the essay.
Apologies if you've already done that

courtrigrad said:
Durante mi niñez yo era un jugador activo de fútbol. Tomé parte en muchas ligas. Los partidos de fútbol ocurrían el sábado. Generalmente jugaba de portero, a causa de mis reflejos rápidos

So do I!. I was a football player when I was younger. I played as a goalkeeper. I played for the junior categories of the "Getafe F.C" which its senior team is now in the 1st football division of the Spanish League.

And God knows I was very good at it. Have you ever heard about Paco Buyo (retired Real Madrid goalkeeper) , Andoni Zubizarreta (retired Spanish national team goalkeeper), Peter Schmichael (retired Denmark national team goalkeeper) or Oliver Kanh (nowadays Bayer München goalkeeper)?. They were my sport idols.

Nostalgy... :cry:

What is "Memorias de mi infancia: Deportes, dulces y diversión" about?

"Memorias de mi infancia: Deportes, dulces y diversión" is a book that recounts my childhood memories of playing sports, indulging in sweets, and having fun.

What inspired you to write this book?

I was inspired to write this book because I wanted to preserve and share my cherished memories of my childhood. I also wanted to provide a glimpse into the culture and experiences of growing up in my country.

What kind of sports and games did you play as a child?

As a child, I played a variety of sports and games including soccer, basketball, and hide-and-seek. I also enjoyed playing traditional games such as marbles and hopscotch.

What role did sweets play in your childhood?

Sweets were an important part of my childhood. They were not only a treat but also a way for me to connect with my friends and family. I have many fond memories of sharing sweets with my loved ones.

What lessons did you learn from your childhood experiences?

Through my childhood experiences, I learned the value of teamwork, perseverance, and having fun. I also learned to appreciate the little things in life and to cherish the memories that we create with our loved ones.