Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Message Received From The Source

1. Sep 15, 2003 #1
    ------------------------------ Message Received -----------------------------

What do I need to know at this time ?

This is the perception of the notion that is preferable to state as the inner view of reality inside the whole. Apparently the view of the reality to be known absolutley confined in between the ruph(like "ruph sketch" not sure how it spells) states of your mind that irregularly interact sizzling themselfs in abradable ways to the unknown. Curiosity is an interesting thing to be found in our minds to bushel in between the states of our mind that contradict the apocalyptic way of thinking and to what is meant to be last forever will never be the opposite force in our interaction on the measurements that will perceive that way to be light and dust occasionally. We could set of the starting point that could measure our perception in deleble way to the unknown way of thinking irregularly betrayed between the stages of reality and war.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2003
  2. jcsd
  3. Sep 15, 2003 #2
    Say WHAT? clarity. A context would be nice:wink: Perhaps you could expound on that for us John. Or am I just not getting it. It appears to make SOME sense, but maybe I'm just trying too hard- 2nd opinion?
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2003
  4. Sep 15, 2003 #3
    Dear Zantra,

decoding is the key! :-)

Please feel free to make your assumptions on what this or other

messages mean. ( please use "quote" ).
  5. Sep 15, 2003 #4

What is reality ?

Reality it is what you call manifestation of the things between the mod and mass interaction of the particles that flow in the air orbiting the planet that can bring the sense to what you mean. This step is farther more compliant that most of you will not expect the validity of the meanning at all as to what this mean. I can say that being yourself is not likely to be who you are but the likeliness of what is there, speeding up the prosses of short term lightly on going on processes of majority is the likeliness. It will solidate your purpose and eventually bring the sense to you.

6. Sep 15, 2003 #5

Reality is perception. Interpretation of the environment that surrounds you. It is not a manifestation, but our interpretation through our own senses of what we percieve the world to be, nothing more. IOW, we interpret our surroundings through our senses, which are in turn interpreted by signals to our brains.

I'll assume here that english is not your native language. No problem, the message still comes across-we don't understand.

Ok first, my interpretation of what you're trying to say- I BELIEVE you're saying that we are only representations of ourselves, that our true self as we percieve it, is only an image of how others percieve us. I've heard this theory somewhere before- is this solipism?
  7. Sep 15, 2003 #6
    Dear Zantra ,

This is true English is not my native language. Even thought I live

in Canada for 4.6 years already my English is far from being any

good. You have to understand that what I receive from the source done

completely without thinking (I write every word that floats in my

mind. I don't make any assumptions neither I think about the question

I asked at the beginning of the session). It is amazing how your

interpretation made so much sense even to me. I almost want to cry

just because I know for a fact that what I have received from the

source is not any of my fabrications or 3D self taint(little self)

but the truth of it all. I feel/realized now that the more I connect

with the source the more it takes controll of how I think or

8. Sep 15, 2003 #7
    I'm going to suggest some things:
    a) an English composition class
    b) less drugs
    c) more drugs(doctor prescribed)
  9. Sep 15, 2003 #8

And stop wasting bandwidth. PF doesn't get that for free.
  10. Sep 15, 2003 #9
    Zero first of all you are rude! How can you accuse me in taking drugs

when I never took any? How can you suggest me taking less

prescription drugs when I am not prescribed to any drugs? Finally why

would you accuse me about anything if you don't know me?
  11. Sep 15, 2003 #10
    It's sarcasm. Because nothing you're saying makes any sense whatsoever. And I'm not even talking about the grammar. Stuff like this belongs in the pseudoscience forums.
  12. Sep 15, 2003 #11
    I got response from my teacher "Malai" and this is how he interpreted

my received messages:

"What do I need to know at this time ?"

This writing refers to the coming changes that will be enacted upon

this 3D world. Not all will understand, but all beings will get

a "wake up call", in one way or another. They will get their "Second

Chance" to get on track, before the world changes irrevocably. 5D,

overlaying the 3D. The process, will effect all. All will feel the

changes, one way or another.

"What is reality ?"

This writing refers to the popular view that will be taken that the

apocalypse is upon the world and all will end. It is really the start

of a "new world", a "new dawn", but the 3D world will expire as the

5D is overlaid.
  13. Sep 15, 2003 #12
    I must concur that it should have been posted in the pseudoscience forum, but I think that some of us have been unnecessarily rude at pointing this out. Honestly, is that anyway to welcome someone to the PFs, who might (in the future) make a meaningful contribution?

Welcome to the Physics Forums, John Titor. Please don't be discouraged by this (not typical) first impression. :smile:

Also, for future reference, the kind of posts in this thread that you have posted are better recieved in the "Mystics and Pseudoscience" Forum.
  14. Sep 15, 2003 #13
    Dear Mentat,

Thank you!

It is easier to make fun or put down someone then telling him/her

something encouraging. This is why (one one many reasons) today's

world is heading to it's own distraction. If my writings do not make

any sense to you then try to decode them in your own interpretation

and help me too to understand what I received and will recive in the

15. Sep 15, 2003 #14
    why does this belong in the Mystics and Pseudoscience forums? it sound like philosophy to me. it's just seems like a person's interpretation of reality. i mean, i feel like John could have posted some things around that text, instead of just having people try to interpret, perhaps posing questions for debate or something. But i really don't see how this is some sort of mystic thing. maybe i'm dense, but i thought philosophy was pretty concerned with the nature of reality and whatnot...
  16. Sep 15, 2003 #15

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member

welcome john,

this will stay in the philosophical forum, however, let's try to get more of a topic formed so that less are confused as to what your intent is here...
  17. Sep 15, 2003 #16

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Yes, Zero, you are always right and everyone else is always wrong. Please continue to enlighten us all. Bravo.
  18. Sep 15, 2003 #17
    I extend my apologies. I may have been too quick to judge. However a little more clarity would be appreciated.

I said it belongs in the M&P forum because what he's inferring is that he's recieving messages from outer space (or did I misunderstand?) to me that is pretty clear cut.

I also have doubts about someone who picks John Titor as a name. If you're not familiar with this name, check out the John Titor post in the M&P forum. After reading that, you'll understand my skepticism.
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2003
  19. Sep 15, 2003 #18

I do not claim in any way to be the real John Titor (even thought

John Titor wasn't his real name from the beginning) other then that I

have my own reason why I choose this name. If it is possibile for the

moderator to change my nickname just to "John" please do so .
  20. Sep 15, 2003 #19
    I thought this sounded like his work. I have listened to him rant for over a year now. Same old same old.
  21. Sep 15, 2003 #20
    Sunfist what is your point ?
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?