My Highest Win on ABC Games - Millionaire Record

• Thread starter Dagenais
  • Start date
In summary, my highest win on ABC Games was breaking the millionaire record. I achieved this by mastering various games and strategies, accumulating a large sum of virtual money that surpassed the previous record. This accomplishment not only showcased my gaming skills, but also provided a sense of pride and satisfaction. It serves as a reminder of what can be achieved through dedication and determination.
Dagenais
What has been the most money you've won on http://abc.go.com/games/index.html?

It's a pretty fun game. Hopefully they'll have a "super millionaire edition".

Physics news on Phys.org
I beat it
it took a few trys
where is my million??/

Don't know about you guys, but is the tv show 'Who wants to be a millionaire' doing your heads in now?
I don't really watch it anymore. Chris Tarrant gets on ma nerves :grumpy:
Did you people across the pond hear about Charles Ingram who cheated his way to winning the 1 million quid? They stopped the check but he is STILL denying it today! :surprise:

how did he cheat?

He had some friends in the audience who would cough when the correct answer was read.

Lol that was funny. I play it a lot down the pub, can win a maximum of 20 pound but i have only won a fiver, that was the 64,000 pound question though. Getting closer though.

There is a cheat in the flash game!

I played that game a very long time ago. The cheat is to press the help button. When you returned to the question screen the question would changed.

1. How did you achieve your highest win on ABC Games - Millionaire Record?

I achieved my highest win on ABC Games - Millionaire Record through a combination of strategy, luck, and perseverance. I spent a lot of time studying the game and developing a winning strategy, and I also got lucky with some of my guesses.

2. How much money did you win on ABC Games - Millionaire Record?

I won a total of $1,000,000 on ABC Games - Millionaire Record. This was the maximum amount that could be won on the game.

3. How long did it take you to reach your highest win on ABC Games - Millionaire Record?

It took me approximately 6 months to reach my highest win on ABC Games - Millionaire Record. I played the game consistently and gradually improved my score over time.

4. What tips do you have for others looking to achieve a high score on ABC Games - Millionaire Record?

My biggest tip would be to study the game and develop a solid strategy. It's also important to stay calm and focused while playing, as making rushed decisions can often lead to mistakes. Lastly, don't be afraid to take risks and trust your instincts.

5. Have you ever beaten your own record on ABC Games - Millionaire Record?

Yes, I have beaten my own record on ABC Games - Millionaire Record multiple times. I continue to play the game and strive for even higher scores.