Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Millionaire Record

1. Jun 22, 2004 #1
    What has been the most money you've won on Who Wants To Be a Millionaire Online Edition Game?

It's a pretty fun game. Hopefully they'll have a "super millionaire edition".
  2. jcsd
  3. Jun 24, 2004 #2
    I beat it
    it took a few trys
    where is my million??/
  4. Jul 1, 2004 #3
    Don't know about you guys, but is the tv show 'Who wants to be a millionaire' doin your heads in now?
    I don't really watch it anymore. Chris Tarrant gets on ma nerves :grumpy:
    Did you people accross the pond hear about Charles Ingram who cheated his way to winning the 1 million quid? They stopped the check but he is STILL denying it today! :surprise:
  5. Jul 1, 2004 #4
    how did he cheat?
  6. Jul 2, 2004 #5
    He had some friends in the audience who would cough when the correct answer was read.
  7. Jul 2, 2004 #6
    Lol that was funny. I play it alot down the pub, can win a maximum of 20 pound but i have only won a fiver, that was the 64,000 pound question though. Getting closer though.
  8. Jul 2, 2004 #7

Staff Emeritus

There is a cheat in the flash game!

I played that game a very long time ago. The cheat is to press the help button. When you returned to the question screen the question would changed.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?