Molecules With Radio Emission Under Current

In summary, the conversation is about the speaker's project and their search for a nano-material or molecule that can emit a radio frequency when subjected to a voltage or current at 37 degrees Celsius. The speaker is unsure if such a molecule exists, but is hoping to use it in a neuron to generate a current and emit radio frequency. There is also a discussion about using a conventional antenna or enhancing natural radio emissions with nano antennas. The conversation ends with the speaker questioning if such a molecule really does not exist.
Gnomie27
I am working on a project, however I am having trouble finding the right material for it to work. I am looking for a nano-material or any molecule that will emit a radio frequency when subjected to a voltage or a current at around 37 degrees Celsius. I would really appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction, I've never had to find something like this before.

Engineering news on Phys.org
DC voltage? I would be surprised if such a thing exists (neglecting thermal emissions). If your voltage source has the right frequency then it gets easier, but then I would simply use a conventional antenna.
What do you want to do?

Well, it's a long shot... But what I'm hoping to do is put it into a neuron. As the ions flow into an throughout the axon I'm hoping a current (if strong enough) can be generated and cause the emission of radio frequency.
I could be wrong here, but I believe this may result in a half cycle, but I don know to what frequency.

Think it could work?

Other than that my only shot would be to enhance natural radio emissions with nano antennas.

Any thoughts?

I change my mind:
Maybe 1 cycle in the axon and a weird 1.5 cycles through the membrane? its not your standard cycle but i believe it meets the definition, still a total guess though.

Does such a molecule really not exist though?!?

I understand your frustration in finding the right material for your project. It can be challenging to find a specific molecule that emits radio frequencies at a specific temperature and under a voltage or current. However, there are some potential options that you can explore.

One possibility is to look into using carbon nanotubes. These are tiny tubes made of carbon atoms that have unique electrical and thermal properties. They have been shown to emit radio frequencies when subjected to a voltage or current, and their emission can be tuned by controlling the temperature. This makes them a promising candidate for your project. However, further research and experimentation would be needed to determine if they can emit at 37 degrees Celsius.

Another option could be to use nanoparticles made of metals such as gold or silver. These materials have been shown to emit radio frequencies when subjected to an electric field, and their emission can also be tuned by controlling the temperature. However, the challenge would be to find the right size and shape of nanoparticles to emit at 37 degrees Celsius.

It may also be helpful to consult with other scientists or experts in the field of nanotechnology or materials science for their insights and recommendations. They may be able to suggest other potential materials or provide guidance on how to approach your project.

Overall, finding the right material for your project may require some trial and error, but with persistence and collaboration, I am confident that you will be able to find a suitable molecule that emits radio frequencies under current at 37 degrees Celsius. Good luck with your research!

1. What is a molecule with radio emission under current?

A molecule with radio emission under current refers to a molecule that emits radio waves when an electric current is passed through it. This phenomenon is known as radio emission or radioactivity and is used in various scientific fields, such as chemistry and physics, to study the properties and behavior of molecules.

2. How are molecules with radio emission under current studied?

Molecules with radio emission under current are studied using techniques such as nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) spectroscopy, electron paramagnetic resonance (EPR) spectroscopy, and Mössbauer spectroscopy. These techniques allow scientists to observe and measure the radio emission from molecules and use it to determine their structure, electronic properties, and other important characteristics.

3. What are some applications of molecules with radio emission under current?

Molecules with radio emission under current have various applications in fields such as medicine, biochemistry, and material science. In medicine, radioactively labeled molecules are used in imaging techniques like positron emission tomography (PET) to diagnose diseases. In biochemistry, radioisotopes are used to study biochemical processes and reactions. In material science, radioactivity is used to study the properties and behavior of materials.

4. Are molecules with radio emission under current dangerous?

Molecules with radio emission under current can be dangerous if proper safety precautions are not followed. Radioactivity can cause harm to living organisms by damaging cells and DNA. However, in controlled settings and with proper safety measures, the use of radioactivity in scientific research and medical procedures is considered safe.

5. Can molecules with radio emission under current be used in energy production?

Yes, molecules with radio emission under current can be used in nuclear energy production. Radioactive materials, such as uranium and plutonium, can undergo controlled fission reactions to produce energy. However, this type of energy production also produces dangerous radioactive waste, so it is important to properly manage and dispose of these materials.