How Can I Balance My Teaching Experience and Pursuing an MS in Physics?

In summary, balancing teaching experience and pursuing an MS in Physics requires effective time management and prioritization. It is important to create a schedule that allows for both teaching responsibilities and coursework, and to communicate any conflicts with colleagues and professors. Additionally, leveraging teaching experience can enhance understanding and application of physics concepts, while pursuing the MS can provide opportunities for professional growth and advancement in the field. It is also crucial to maintain a healthy work-life balance and seek support from mentors and peers.
harewol
Hey ],
I've just enrolled as a new MS candidate! I am a bit anxious since I have been out of the classroom for quite some time but very excited about taking courses again and doing research again!

I'll be using PF for advice relating to my coursework and also to perhaps help any undergrads with trouble they may have in their course work. I spent a few years teaching Newtonian mechanics at the high school/AP level in between undergrad and now and I am currently a TA for my MS program so I'd be happy to help anyone in any way I can

Nice to meet you all!

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!