My gcse results even tho u prob dont care

• Thread starter alias25
  • Start date
  • Tags
    even Gcse
In summary, the conversation discusses the speaker's intended A-level subjects, including A* grades in Chemistry, Physics, Biology, and ICT, as well as B grades in Art and French. The speaker also mentions taking Maths and Science for A-levels and receiving congratulations for their upcoming exams. The conversation also includes a suggestion to take Maths with Physics and the speaker's experience of self-learning A2 Biology and Physics. Finally, the conversation briefly mentions the subject of ICT and provides a link for further information.
alias25
jus want to let every1 kno
this is what i got...

A* Chemistry
A* Physics
A* Biology
A* ICT
A Art
B French
B Maths
CC English
C welsh
:smile:

im gunna take maths an science for A level

Physics news on Phys.org
Congrats! I take the equivalent of the GCSEs in just 2 months.

Congratulations! WELSH? rather you than me mate!

Suggestion: Biology, Chemistry and Physics are interlinked in parts (strange but true). If you take Physics, I strongly recommend taking maths as well, you will need it. I found the first year of chemistry fun, but the second was grueling and boring. Biology and Physics were both fun, depending on your teachers of course... Unfortunately I had to self learn A2 biology and physics because I was the only student in the college who took them past AS and the teachers then concentrated on the AS groups.

Wot's ICT mate ?

ICT is Information & Communications Technology. It is a piece of cake - just take a look at this link: http://www.klbschool.org.uk/ict/gcse/theory/

I've seen the textbook and it's only around 100-200 pages long.

Last edited by a moderator:

1. What are GCSE results?

GCSE results are the grades that students in the United Kingdom receive after completing their General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) exams. These exams are typically taken at the end of secondary school and cover a wide range of subjects.

2. What is the significance of GCSE results?

GCSE results are important as they can determine a student's future academic and career prospects. These grades are often used as a basis for college or university admissions, and can also impact job opportunities.

3. How are GCSE results determined?

GCSE results are determined by a combination of coursework and exams. Each subject has its own specific assessment criteria and grading system, which may include written exams, practical assessments, and coursework assignments.

4. Can I retake my GCSE exams if I am not satisfied with my results?

Yes, you can retake your GCSE exams if you are not satisfied with your results. This can usually be done in the following academic year. However, there may be limitations on the number of times you can retake an exam, so it is important to check with your school or exam board.

5. How can I improve my GCSE results?

To improve your GCSE results, it is important to study and prepare for your exams effectively. This may include creating a study schedule, practicing past exam papers, and seeking help from teachers or tutors if needed. It is also important to stay organized and manage your time well during the exam period.