My god .the Infinite Stupidity

• News
  • Thread starter GCT
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Infinite
In summary, "My god .the Infinite Stupidity" is a popular internet phrase used to express frustration or disbelief at something perceived as extremely foolish or nonsensical. It is not a real scientific concept and gained popularity through its use on social media platforms. While there is no deeper meaning behind the phrase, it should not be applied to scientific concepts as it is not a scientific term.
GCT
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
My god...the Infinite Stupidity

Why...my god why are some people so stupid

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081024/ap_on_re_us/attack_mccain_sticker;_ylt=AjaQPvAdBZO4KBEn7aNTEKIDW7oF

My guess is that Joe the Plumber is also on a similar agenda.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org

I wouldn't read anything into this other than that she is a mentally disturbed individual with a history of prior mental health problems.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes, it takes real mental problems to cut into your own face. She's not your typical overzealous campaign worker.

1. What is "My god .the Infinite Stupidity"?

"My god .the Infinite Stupidity" is a phrase that has gained popularity on the internet and social media. It is often used as a humorous way to express frustration or disbelief at something that is perceived as extremely foolish or nonsensical.

2. Is "My god .the Infinite Stupidity" a real scientific concept?

No, "My god .the Infinite Stupidity" is not a real scientific concept. It is simply a phrase used for comedic effect and does not have any scientific meaning or basis.

3. How did "My god .the Infinite Stupidity" become popular?

The phrase gained popularity through its use on social media platforms, such as Twitter and Reddit, where users shared and retweeted posts that used the phrase in a humorous way. It has since become a popular internet meme.

4. Is there a deeper meaning behind "My god .the Infinite Stupidity"?

No, there is no deeper meaning behind the phrase. It is simply a humorous way for people to express their frustration or amusement at something they find to be extremely foolish or nonsensical.

5. Can "My god .the Infinite Stupidity" be applied to scientific concepts?

No, "My god .the Infinite Stupidity" is not a scientific concept and should not be used to describe or explain scientific theories or phenomena. It is important to use accurate and appropriate language when discussing scientific topics.