Need bending machine simulation software and where to start to make it?

In summary, the conversation discusses an internship in a factory that produces pipes and cables for automotive use. They have received a project from a user to make a bended pipe and are currently bending it manually using a torsion tool. However, due to high tug time, they are considering making a machine to automate the process. They are interested in studying the software used to control such machines and are looking for advice on programming languages for CNC systems.
creativen
I am doing my internship in the factory produce pipe, kabel for automotive.
We get one project from user to make a bended pipe...
So far we bend it manually using some torsion tool and operated by human...
The tug time is so high so we plan to make the machine if the cost is coverable...

The machine showed like in this site http://www.machinetools.net.tw/metal/taiwan_bending-machine.htm

I plan to study first about how it works by playing with the software, anyone of you has it or know where to get it?
I think it is very cool programming to make it, so applicable...
And do you have any idea using what language they can control the machine?

Thank You,

Best Regards.
Creativen

Technology news on Phys.org
ameThe software used to control the machine will depend on the specific model and manufacturer. You may need to contact the manufacturer to get access to the software. Most machines are controlled by a computer numerical control (CNC) system, which requires software to program the machine and make it function properly. Common programming languages used with CNC systems include G-code, Fanuc, and Haas.

1. What is a need bending machine simulation software?

A need bending machine simulation software is a program that allows you to simulate the operation of a need bending machine. It uses computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) technologies to create a virtual model of the machine and its operating parameters. This software is used by engineers and manufacturers to test and optimize the performance of their machines before actually building them.

2. Why is it important to have a need bending machine simulation software?

Having a need bending machine simulation software is important because it allows you to save time, money, and resources by testing and optimizing your machine design virtually. It also helps to identify any potential issues or errors before the actual production process, reducing the risk of costly mistakes and ensuring a more efficient and accurate production process.

3. What are the key features to look for in a need bending machine simulation software?

Some key features to look for in a need bending machine simulation software include the ability to create a virtual model of your machine, simulate the bending process, analyze and optimize the bending parameters, and generate reports and data for further analysis. It should also have a user-friendly interface and be compatible with other CAD/CAM software.

4. How do I get started with making a need bending machine simulation software?

The first step to making a need bending machine simulation software is to have a good understanding of the machine and its operation. Then, you can use CAD and CAM software to create a virtual model and simulate the bending process. You can also use coding and programming languages to create algorithms and functions that mimic the machine's behavior. It would also be helpful to collaborate with other engineers and experts in the field to get feedback and improve your software.

5. Where can I find a reliable need bending machine simulation software?

There are several need bending machine simulation software available in the market, and it is essential to do your research and read reviews before choosing one. Some popular options include AutoForm, Simufact Forming, and SolidWorks Simulation. You can also consult with industry professionals and experts for recommendations. Additionally, many software companies offer free trials or demos, allowing you to test the software before making a purchase.