Need help about books from Electrical and Electronic engineers

In summary, the conversation is about a request for book recommendations for undergraduate engineering courses in Linear Control Systems, Signal & Systems, and Microprocessors. The speaker mentions specific books they have heard of and asks for help in finding books used in American and other reputable foreign universities. They are directed to the MIT Open Course Ware site for more information on course books and resources.
mbsid786
I want to know about books for undergraduate engineering level for three subjects;
Linear Control Systems, Signal & Systems and Microprocessors.

I have Modern Control Engineering by Ogata, S&S by Oppeinhum, Intel Processors by Barry B. Brey and Schaum's Oultines Microprocessors.

I heard good comments about Control Systems Engineering by Norman S. Nise and Inside the Machine by Jon Stoke, any help pls?

Actually I really want to know what books are taught in American universities like MIT etc. and other reputed foreign universities, so that I can know what's happening around the engineering world out of my institute. Thanks.

Engineering news on Phys.org

1. What are some recommended books for electrical and electronic engineers?

Some recommended books for electrical and electronic engineers include "Principles of Electric Machines and Power Electronics" by P.C. Sen, "Microelectronic Circuits" by Adel S. Sedra and Kenneth C. Smith, and "Fundamentals of Electric Circuits" by Charles K. Alexander and Matthew N.O. Sadiku.

2. Are there any books specifically for beginners in electrical and electronic engineering?

Yes, there are several books specifically designed for beginners in electrical and electronic engineering. Some examples include "Introductory Circuit Analysis" by Robert L. Boylestad and "Basic Engineering Circuit Analysis" by J. David Irwin and R. Mark Nelms.

3. Where can I find free online resources for electrical and electronic engineering books?

Some reputable websites for free online resources for electrical and electronic engineering books include OpenStax, Engineering360, and the National Academies Press. Additionally, many universities and colleges offer free access to digital libraries and resources for their students.

4. Are there any books that cover both electrical and electronic engineering topics?

Yes, there are several books that cover both electrical and electronic engineering topics. Some examples include "Electric Circuits and Electronic Devices" by Larry D. Jones and Richard C. Dorf, "Electronics Fundamentals: Circuits, Devices, and Applications" by Thomas L. Floyd, and "Introduction to Electrical Engineering: Principles and Applications" by Giorgio Rizzoni.

5. What are some popular books for advanced topics in electrical and electronic engineering?

Some popular books for advanced topics in electrical and electronic engineering include "Power Electronics: Converters, Applications, and Design" by Ned Mohan, "Electronic Devices and Circuits" by Jacob Millman and Christos C. Halkias, and "Digital Integrated Circuits: A Design Perspective" by Jan M. Rabaey, Anantha Chandrakasan, and Borivoje Nikolić.