NTU Singapore Scholarship and Tuition Grants: Indian Student Requirements

• Thread starter perfectibilis
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about a person asking for information on scholarships/tuition grants at NTU and the percentage requirement for Indian students. Another person provides a link that may be helpful and mentions that the tuition grant is not difficult to obtain. They also wish the person good luck with their application and suggest checking a tertiary student forum or asking someone directly for more information on the percentage requirement.
perfectibilis
Hello everyone and regards, can anybody please tell me about scholarship/tution grant at NTU. And what percentage are needed for scholarship in 12th class by an Indian?

Physics news on Phys.org
Hi perfectibilis, here's a link that maybe helpful:
http://admissions.ntu.edu.sg/undergraduate/financialassist/Pages/TuitionGrant.aspx .
I'm not sure about the percentage requirement for Indian students since I'm Chinese. But the tuition grant doesn't seem too hard to get because most of my friends have it.
And good luck with your application.

Last edited by a moderator:
kof9595995 said:
Hi perfectibilis, here's a link that maybe helpful:
http://admissions.ntu.edu.sg/undergraduate/financialassist/Pages/TuitionGrant.aspx .
I'm not sure about the percentage requirement for Indian students since I'm Chinese. But the tuition grant doesn't seem too hard to get because most of my friends have it.
And good luck with your application.

Thank you, but I am still not clear about percentage.

Last edited by a moderator:
could check out from their tertiary student forum

1. What programs does NTU Singapore offer?

NTU Singapore offers a wide range of undergraduate, graduate, and post-graduate programs in fields such as engineering, business, humanities and social sciences, science, and art, design and media.

2. Is NTU Singapore a prestigious university?

Yes, NTU Singapore is consistently ranked as one of the top universities in Asia and the world. It is also a member of the prestigious Association of Pacific Rim Universities and the Global Alliance of Technological Universities.

3. What are the admission requirements for NTU Singapore?

The admission requirements vary depending on the program and level of study. Generally, applicants are expected to have a strong academic record, English proficiency, and meet specific prerequisites for their chosen program. More information can be found on the NTU Singapore website.

4. Can international students apply to NTU Singapore?

Yes, NTU Singapore welcomes international students and has a diverse student body from over 100 countries. International students may need to meet additional requirements such as demonstrating English proficiency and obtaining a student visa.

5. What is the campus life like at NTU Singapore?

The NTU Singapore campus is known for its vibrant and diverse community. It offers a wide range of student clubs and organizations, sports facilities, cultural events, and opportunities for research and internships. The university also provides on-campus housing options for students.