Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Need help finding comic about refuting belief in gravity etc.

1. Aug 14, 2013 #1
    Hi,

I once read a physics comic that went something like this:

two people, one was floating in the air and told the other "I have refuted my belief in gravity"

... I think he then proceeds to refute several other things and they all vanish/dont work for him anymore...

(I think there was a part where he jumped into a volcano und didnt get burned because he knew thermodynamics)

and in the end, the other guy asks him "what happens if you refute your belief in god" "nothing"

I don't remember where I read that comic, but I really liked it and was planning to pin it up on our office door, so it would be really nice if someone knows it and can post a link.

Thank you!

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 22, 2013 #2

collinsmark

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

4. Aug 22, 2013 #3

mfb

2016 Award

Staff: Mentor

I remember the comic, and it was unrelated to that.
    I just don't know where I saw it :(. xkcd was my first guess, but a my search there was not successful.

5. Aug 22, 2013 #4

Borek

Staff: Mentor

Abstruse goose perhaps?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook