• Support PF! Buy your school textbooks, materials and every day products Here!

Need help with school

• Thread starter Cudi1
  • Start date

Main Question or Discussion Point

Hello pf, i finished my first semester of univ and ended up doing not to the best of my expectations, i had A's and B's prior to final exams but due to the amount of midterms i got tired and didn't have enough energy to study real hard for finals. Right now, i'm still slacking and its hurting me because everyday i'm wasting ... Thus, how do i get out of this phase of doing nothing?
thank you for the help

Answers and Replies

I've been there. Make a plan to change. Write it out on paper and make yourself keep to it for at least two weeks. You'll find some day are easy and others are hard, but both are better than doing nothing. Don't get too discouraged about the little stuff, but always keep your final goal in mind.

thanks for the advice, I think it could be because i no longer play sports whereas i use to play basketball everyday for an hour. I appreciate your help

lisab
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
thanks for the advice, I think it could be because i no longer play sports whereas i use to play basketball everyday for an hour. I appreciate your help
Oh yes, get back to exercising. It settles your mind, helps you concentrate. Good luck!