I have my brother going to US for his studies and I need to help him out for his preparation. This all needs to be done very quickly and I am looking for some good resources that can help me out to get his plans accomplished.
Will appreciate your inputs..
Recently, in our group we had one of our friends who went to US for his higher education. We all supported him to get the best knowledge about the entrance exams & procedures to take admission in a US University. Well I have a resource i.e. a guide may be you’d like to have a look upon. It’s an online guide, I can give you it’s URL which is application boot camp guide it’ll help your brother get the best in preparations for his abroad studies. It’s expensive, but it’ll tell him exactly what to do for admission in top colleges.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving