Is Germán Arias the Newest Expert in Physics and Math Tutoring from Guatemala?

In summary, a new member has joined the community from Guatemala, bringing a unique perspective and culture to the group. It is an opportunity for the community to learn and connect with someone from a different background, promoting diversity and understanding. The new member is welcomed and valued for their contribution to the community.
GermanGT
How did you find PF?
Google search
Hello, my name is Germán Arias. I live in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala. I have 7 years of experience as a tutor in physics and mathematics. Mainly in general physics, algebra, trigonometry and calculus. But occasionally also with other areas such as mechanical engineering (static and dynamic), fluid mechanics, thermodynamics, electromagnetism, differential equations, etc. And sometimes some students ask me for help in other areas in which I have little knowledge, such as strength of materials. And precisely a problem of this topic is what brought me to this forum.

I studied the first years of industrial engineering, but I would have liked more to study some degree in science. I have also learned programming and I am the developer of an application to study physics. So thanks for accepting me in this community. Regards.

[Moderator: personal link removed.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome: