Collaborating on Solutions: Introducing a New Member to the PF Community

• Thread starter Josh D
  • Start date
In summary, collaborating on solutions within the PF community involves introducing new members and working together to find solutions. The process requires effective communication, active listening, and a willingness to learn from others. By welcoming and incorporating new perspectives, the community can foster a supportive and inclusive environment to tackle challenges and find effective solutions.
Josh D
Hello,
My name is Josh. I'm 32 and live in Georgia. Currently going to school for some computer programming while working in the engineering department for an electronics company. Hoping to be able to collaborate with some more experienced minds to find solutions to some ideas I am working on.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

Please take some time to read our site rules (see link below) and be aware that we do not discuss personal theories or speculative science.

If your electronic ideas are original invention ideas you may not want to discuss them here intact as it could affect applying for patent protection in the future as we are a public forum.

Take care
Jedi