New Name for Tsu: Pick your Favorite!

• Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date
In summary, Tsu [Tsunami] wants to officially change her name to Echo 6 Sierra's PF Sister-in-Law. The others don't quite have a good ring to them, so she's going to have to vote for Tsu, which most of us call her anyway.
I don't know if that's really, Zooby, gang. :uhh: I have a weird purple hunch that some long-tentacled impersonators may have taken over his account.

:cry: What have you done with him, YOU B@ST@RDS??!
GIVE HIM BACK!
:cry:

:frown:

Physics news on Phys.org
*gets down on knees and bows to the floor* The revered Zooby has spoken!

Hiya Zooby! Long time, no see! Welcome back!

Math Is Hard said:
I don't know if that's really, Zooby, gang. :uhh: I have a weird purple hunch that some long-tentacled impersonators may have taken over his account.

Perhaps we should use force.

Ivan Seeking said:
Due to recent events, Tsu [Tsunami] wants to officially change her name.

What is your preference for her new name?

1). Tsu
2). A-bomb
3). Avalanche
4). Hurricane
5). Volcano

If you knew Tsu like I know Tsu... :biggrin:

Ummm - how about we call her disaster? Or maybe disaster_girl?

o:)

Chrono said:
Cool, isn't it?
Yeap. Very much so. :smile:

The Bob (2004 ©)

Lets call her Salami. Tsunami = Salami.

Then there's always the anagram option:

TSUNAMI <=> I AM NUTS

(jes kiddin', sis! :wink: )

:rofl: :tongue: :rofl:

Okay, this is all working for me! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I am guessing when Tsu logs on later, I'm a dead duck!

I would say that whoever that Zooby may have been, he had better watch his banana!

zoobyshoe said:
Thunder kitty

zooby, you don't realize how much you are wanted on this board...welcome home sweetheart.

Ivan Seeking said:
eeeeeeewwwwwww...smurfs reproducing...yuck!

1982 is the year i remember the year of the smurfs...i am child of the 80's :tongue2:

Ivan Seeking said:
I would say that whoever that Zooby may have been, he had better watch his banana!
What's his banana doing, that, er, bananas don't usually, um, do? :bugeye:

oh yea, i vote for Tsu...easier to spell...by the way, i have met personally this real person, and she is truly a great lady to sip coffee with!

our zooby, he has reappeared!
but – alack! – we are still affeared
that cnidarians unseelie –
of malefic design –
have twined their tentacles malign
about zooby's mind – no really! –
for purposes purple and most weird

plover, that's great!

zooby is just toying with us. :frown:

Kerrie said:
oh yea, i vote for Tsu...easier to spell...by the way, i have met personally this real person, and she is truly a great lady to sip coffee with!
Thanks, Kerrie. The feelings are mutual. :smile:

And thanks to everyone else who chimed in with their 2 cents. :rolleyes: :biggrin:

I must say it has been very odd this past week. Every time I would log onto PF and see my 'name' it was a terrible reminder of last week's horrific tradgedy in SE Asia and I just didn't feel like posting much and seeing my 'name' pop up. Plus there are numerous threads about it in several forums... I don't know... It made me feel bad...It was just an idea to shorten it to Tsu, since that's what everyone calls me anyway... Ivan and I started yukking it up about alternative 'names'... So he started a thread to get more opinions. Wow, man! 4 pages of them! :biggrin:

tribdog - bite my shorts!11 :biggrin: Change is GOOD! :tongue2:

ZOOBY! :grumpy: You get yer hairy a$$ back in here and explain yourself! What do you mean 'Thunder P***y'? That just doesn't sound (or even LOOK) nice! You get back in here right now! I'm going to chew yer shoe right off and then I'm going to keep on goin' right up to yer knee! (OH! WOW! Deja Vu! Remember, Zoob? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:) Get back here Zooby! Yer a$$ is MINE! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So... how's everybody doin'? :biggrin:

Much love,
Tsu
Tsunami
Salami
I AM NUTS
A-doughbomb
Scirocco
BIG BOOM
Gokul43202
The Contributer Formerly Known as Tsunami

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

One reason I might NOT change my name - think of all the hits PF probably got when people Googled 'tsunami' this week! :rofl:

"What's in a name?"

A rose by any other name
  (of course) would smell as sweet —
Tsunami howsoe'er she's styled
  will sweep you off your feet

:tongue2: o:) :tongue2:

(I'm sure Tsu deserves better—but once I thought of it, it seemed too awful not to share... :redface: :devil: :biggrin: :rofl: )

Tsunami said:
Get back here Zooby! Yer a$$ is MINE! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don't know about Zooby, but that would definitely make me come back. :biggrin: :tongue2:

plover, how could you ? :cry: Now I'll have to picture you as mortal.

Thanks, plover! That was great! (My first poem! biggrin:)

Yes, I do hope our dear Zooby does show up again. I have a few words for that smelly, hairy, one-shoe'd Zooby Man! I'm thinking of hanging some moth balls in his Zooby shelter. I think I heard somewhere that Zoobys don't like moth balls...

Gokul43201 said:
plover, how could you ? :cry: Now I'll have to picture you as mortal.
Um, "rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated"?

(And here's me not even knowing I had a reputation that needed defending—or repudiating... Do you suppose he thought me immortal or just sort of undead? :bugeye: :rofl: )

TsaliroccoBOOMNUTS43202 (former) (with cream filling) said:
That was great!
It was? :eek: :eek:  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Now that Evo and Tsu both have three-letter names it'll be even more difficult to tell them apart. Y'all had one of those mothers that dresses their twins alike didn't you?

Well, Tsunami is now Tsu.

Darn, and I was just about to suggest "Swarms of Locust".

Ivan Seeking said:

Must be good to have an "in" with a mentor when it comes to finegling name changes. :wink: I hope she offered you plenty of frozen brocolli for that favor!

Ivan Seeking said:

Darn, and I was just about to suggest "Swarms of Locust".
Ooooh, "Swarms of Locust" - SOL, I like it!

I still think we haven't exhausted the possibilities yet, it's never too late for a name change. Honestly I guess nothing but Tsu would have worked.

I'll sign myself SOL Tsu. :biggrin:

Maybe I should change my name Tumor?,
because I smoke ciggarettes and :cry: feel some pain down in my lungs. :eek: CANCER !