New name for Tsu

Evo
Mentor
plover, that's great!!!!

zooby is just toying with us. :frown:

Tsu
Gold Member
Kerrie said:
oh yea, i vote for Tsu...easier to spell...by the way, i have met personally this real person, and she is truly a great lady to sip coffee with!!!!
Thanks, Kerrie. The feelings are mutual. :smile:

And thanks to everyone else who chimed in with their 2 cents. :rolleyes: :biggrin:

I must say it has been very odd this past week. Every time I would log onto PF and see my 'name' it was a terrible reminder of last week's horrific tradgedy in SE Asia and I just didn't feel like posting much and seeing my 'name' pop up. Plus there are numerous threads about it in several forums... I don't know... It made me feel bad...It was just an idea to shorten it to Tsu, since that's what everyone calls me anyway... Ivan and I started yukking it up about alternative 'names'... So he started a thread to get more opinions. Wow, man! 4 pages of them! :biggrin:

tribdog - bite my shorts!!11 :biggrin: Change is GOOD!! :tongue2:

ZOOBY!!!!!! :grumpy: You get yer hairy a$$ back in here and explain yourself!!! What do you mean 'Thunder P***y'???? That just doesn't sound (or even LOOK) nice!!! You get back in here right now!! I'm gonna chew yer shoe right off and then I'm gonna keep on goin' right up to yer knee!! (OH! WOW!!! Deja Vu!!! Remember, Zoob? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:) Get back here Zooby!! Yer a$$ is MINE!!!! :surprised :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So... how's everybody doin'? :biggrin:

Much love,
Tsu
Tsunami
Salami
I AM NUTS
A-doughbomb
Scirocco
BIG BOOM
Gokul43202
The Contributer Formerly Known as Tsunami

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Tsu
Gold Member
One reason I might NOT change my name - think of all the hits PF probably got when people Googled 'tsunami' this week!! :surprised :rofl:

plover
Homework Helper
"What's in a name?"

A rose by any other name
  (of course) would smell as sweet —
Tsunami howsoe'er she's styled
  will sweep you off your feet

:tongue2: o:) :tongue2:

(I'm sure Tsu deserves better—but once I thought of it, it seemed too awful not to share... :redface: :devil: :biggrin: :rofl: )

Tsunami said:
Get back here Zooby!! Yer a$$ is MINE!!!! :surprised :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don't know about Zooby, but that would definitely make me come back. :biggrin: :tongue2:

Gokul43201
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
plover, how could you ? :cry: Now I'll have to picture you as mortal.

Tsu
Gold Member
Thanks, plover! That was great!! (My first poem!! biggrin:)

Yes, I do hope our dear Zooby does show up again. I have a few words for that smelly, hairy, one-shoe'd Zooby Man! I'm thinking of hanging some moth balls in his Zooby shelter. I think I heard somewhere that Zoobys don't like moth balls...

plover
Homework Helper
Gokul43201 said:
plover, how could you ? :cry: Now I'll have to picture you as mortal.
Um, "rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated"?

(And here's me not even knowing I had a reputation that needed defending—or repudiating... Do you suppose he thought me immortal or just sort of undead? :bugeye: :rofl: )

TsaliroccoBOOMNUTS43202 (former) (with cream filling) said:
That was great!!
It was? :eek: :eek:  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Now that Evo and Tsu both have three-letter names it'll be even more difficult to tell them apart. Y'all had one of those mothers that dresses their twins alike didn't you?

Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Well, Tsunami is now Tsu.

Darn, and I was just about to suggest "Swarms of Locust".

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Ivan Seeking said:

Must be good to have an "in" with a mentor when it comes to finegling name changes. :wink: I hope she offered you plenty of frozen brocolli for that favor!

Evo
Mentor
Ivan Seeking said:

Darn, and I was just about to suggest "Swarms of Locust".
Ooooh, "Swarms of Locust" - SOL, I like it!!

I still think we haven't exhausted the possibilities yet, it's never too late for a name change. Honestly I guess nothing but Tsu would have worked.

Tsu
Gold Member
I'll sign myself SOL Tsu. :biggrin:

Maybe I should change my name Tumor?,
because I smoke ciggarettes and :cry: feel some pain down in my lungs. :eek: CANCER !!