New research or uses of diamond?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TT0
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Diamond Research
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
TT0
Messages
210
Reaction score
3
I am not sure if this is the right forum to put this on so sorry in advance:

Hello, I am currently researching about diamonds. Could someone tell me any new research, technology or uses of diamond? I have tried googling and haven't come across much.

Thanks!
 
Chemistry news on Phys.org
Try google scholar - though you need to define what you mean by "new use" since diamond is a very well researched material so "new" uses are normally putting a not-new use in a new context ... like diamonds can be used as bearings, but I'm quite sure there are some applications of bearings that have not yet seen diamonds used for them. Similarly, "new research" would just be "recent"... same with "new technology". Presumably a diamond studded cover for an iPhone 7 wouldn't count.
It would help to know what you need to know for.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: billy_joule and TT0