New To Physics Forums (And Physics in general)

• Thread starter Keshaire
  • Start date
In summary, being new to Physics Forums and the study of physics in general can be an exciting and overwhelming experience. It is a platform where individuals can seek help and engage in discussions about various topics related to physics, from beginner concepts to advanced theories. It also offers a vast array of resources and opportunities to connect with like-minded individuals and experts in the field. For those just starting their journey in physics, it is important to have an open mind, ask questions, and be willing to learn and challenge oneself. With dedication and perseverance, the world of physics can be a fascinating and rewarding one to explore.
Keshaire
Good day, chaps.
I've been viewing threads on PF for months now, particularly for my own physics/chemistry related questions. And after viewing many threads today alone, I figured it's time for me to join the community. Alas, I only know basic high-school level physics. But I hope to learn more on here, and be a good contribution to the site in general!​

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!