How Do You Find Your Passion in Life?

• Thread starter Deneen2000
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation touches on various topics such as intelligence, humor, passion, and money. The speaker talks about their tendency to boast about their intelligence, though they admit that they are not as smart as they would like to be. They also mention their interest in building things and their belief in teaching others how to do dangerous activities safely.
Deneen2000
Gold Member
Sometimes I smarter than most
Frequently mistakenly I boast
Not as smart as I'd like to be
Since repeatedly I burn my toast!

~~~~~
Logic makes sense.
Humor is funny.
Seeking my passion.
To make some mo' money.

Howdy from an overweight, under-paid, over-the-hill, saved sinner. I'd like to hear if and how you found your passion in life.

Deneen

Likes COWilliam
Physics news on Phys.org
My passion really bounces around from thing to thing, but for the last few years of my teenage life I have had way too much fun building things that people tell me not to build just to show them wrong. I spend my time building things like extremely powerful lasers, tasers, rockets, Jacobs ladders, Tesla coils, hydrogen generators, homemade tools, taking care of my younger siblings and being outraged at how incredibly risk adverse everyone is while enjoying how everyone I know thinks I am some sort of super genius when I can't even do calculus.

I have always felt strongly that instead of telling people not to do dangerous stuff, we should teach them how to do dangerous things safely.

Last edited:
Likes Deneen2000

1. Who is the "Newbie from KC"?

The "Newbie from KC" is a nickname given to a new member of a particular community or group who is from Kansas City, Missouri.

2. What is the purpose of "Newbie from KC" joining the community?

The purpose of "Newbie from KC" joining the community may vary, but it is most likely to seek advice, share knowledge, or connect with others who share similar interests.

3. How can I help "Newbie from KC" adjust to the community?

You can help "Newbie from KC" adjust to the community by welcoming them, answering any questions they may have, and offering guidance or resources to help them navigate and get involved in the community.

4. Is "Newbie from KC" expected to have prior knowledge or experience in the community's subject matter?

No, "Newbie from KC" is not expected to have prior knowledge or experience in the community's subject matter. They may be joining to learn and gain new knowledge, so it is important to be patient and supportive.

5. How can "Newbie from KC" contribute to the community?

"Newbie from KC" can contribute to the community by sharing their unique perspectives, asking questions, and engaging in discussions. They may also bring in new ideas and insights that can benefit the community as a whole.