What 3D and CGI help can you offer?

• Thread starter paulselhi
  • Start date
  • Tags
    3d
In summary, A new member named paulselhi has joined the forum and is offering help with 3d and CGI to anyone who needs it. They are not an expert, but they are competent with cinema 4d, 3ds max, and lightwave. They also have a free training forum for these skills. However, the forum prefers questions and answers to be posted publicly for others to learn from.
paulselhi
Hi all, i have just joined the forum having been looking for a place like this for some time. I have so many questions for all sections of the forum !

I am really not that capable of answering too many questions but what i can offer is 3d and CGI help.

If anyone wants help or assistance in creating 3d animations or stills for use in explanations then please drop me a PM. I am no expert in the 3d world but am fairly competent with cinema 4d and 3ds max and to some extent lightwave. I also have a free training forum at http://www.black-and-white-to-color.com/ipbsfx/

As they say a picture is worth a 1000 words and an animation is worth a library

Computer science news on Phys.org
Welcome paulselhi, we prefer that questions and answers be posted in the forum so that others may participate and learn.

Hi there! Welcome to the forum and thank you for offering your help with 3D and CGI. It's always great to have new members with different expertise joining our community. I'm sure your skills will be very valuable to others who are looking for assistance in creating 3D animations and stills. Your free training forum also sounds like a great resource for those who want to learn more about 3D. Thank you for sharing it with us. Looking forward to seeing your contributions and interacting with you on the forum.

1. What is "Newbie Offering some 3D help"?

"Newbie Offering some 3D help" is a phrase used by individuals who are new to the field of 3D design and are offering their services to others who may need help with their 3D projects.

2. How can I take advantage of "Newbie Offering some 3D help"?

If you are in need of assistance with a 3D project, you can reach out to individuals who are using the phrase "Newbie Offering some 3D help" and inquire about their services. They may be able to provide guidance or help you complete your project.

3. Are the services offered by "Newbie Offering some 3D help" reliable?

As with any service provider, it is important to do your research and assess the reliability of the individual offering their services. Ask for samples of their work or read reviews from previous clients to determine if their services are reliable.

4. Do I need to pay for the services provided by "Newbie Offering some 3D help"?

It is up to the individual offering their services to decide if they will charge a fee for their assistance. Some may offer their services for free in order to gain experience and build their portfolio, while others may charge a fee for their time and expertise. It is important to discuss payment with the individual beforehand.

5. Can "Newbie Offering some 3D help" provide professional-level services?

It is possible for individuals who use the phrase "Newbie Offering some 3D help" to provide professional-level services, but it ultimately depends on their experience and skill level. It is important to communicate with the individual and ask about their qualifications and experience before utilizing their services for a professional project.