No entry on unanswered thread list

• Bug
  • Thread starter Bystander
  • Start date
In summary, "No entry on unanswered thread list" means that there are no unanswered questions or threads currently listed in a forum or discussion board. This message may appear when clicking on a forum that is temporarily inactive or has no active threads, but users can still post new questions or threads. To find unanswered threads or questions, users can try sorting the forum by "Unanswered" or using the search feature. If a question or thread remains unanswered, users can edit the content, share it on other platforms, or contact the forum moderators for help.
Bystander
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Does this show up on the unanswered thread list?

Physics news on Phys.org
Gotcha. :doh:

1. What does "No entry on unanswered thread list" mean?

"No entry on unanswered thread list" typically means that there are no unanswered questions or threads currently listed in a forum or discussion board. This may also indicate that all questions or threads have been resolved or answered by other users or moderators.

2. Why am I seeing "No entry on unanswered thread list" when I click on a forum?

If you are seeing "No entry on unanswered thread list" when you click on a forum, it could mean that there are no active or unanswered threads in that specific forum. It could also mean that the forum is temporarily inactive or under maintenance.

3. Can I still post a question or start a thread if I see "No entry on unanswered thread list"?

Yes, you can still post a question or start a thread even if you see "No entry on unanswered thread list." This message simply indicates that there are no unanswered questions or threads currently listed, but you can still create a new one for other users to respond to.

4. How can I find unanswered threads or questions?

To find unanswered threads or questions, you can try sorting the forum by "Unanswered" or "No Replies" if the option is available. You can also try using the forum's search feature to look for specific keywords that may indicate an unanswered question or thread.

5. What should I do if I have an unanswered question or thread?

If you have an unanswered question or thread, you can try editing the title or content to make it more clear and relevant. You can also try sharing your question on other forums or social media platforms to increase its visibility and chances of getting a response. Additionally, you can reach out to the forum moderators for assistance or clarification.