Weekend Trip to Palmdale, California - Any PFers From the Area?

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation includes plans to go to California for work in Palmdale and a discussion about other members on the forum. There is also playful banter and joking between members.
tribdog
I'm going to disappear for a little while. I have to go to California today. I'm doing some work in Palmdale and I'll be gone all weekend. Are any PFers from that area?

Physics news on Phys.org
tribdog said:
I'm going to disappear for a little while. I have to go to California today. I'm doing some work in Palmdale and I'll be gone all weekend. Are any PFers from that area?

Nope, but you better PM Chopnik for you will be in trouble again. :biggrin:

The Bob (2004 ©)

post mortem?

tribdog said:
post mortem?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Private Message

The Bob (2004 ©)

good thing I checked

tribdog said:
good thing I checked

Yer, because otherwise you would be murdering Jimmy for nothing.

The Bob (2004 ©)

I wouldn't murder jp for nothing. I might pay someone else to do it though.

tribdog said:
I wouldn't murder jp for nothing. I might pay someone else to do it though.

LoL :rofl:

The Bob (2004 ©)

Be careful tribdog and hurry back!

I'll miss you! :cry:

Dammit I'm going to need a cattleprod and a leash to keep that fool here.

Mental Note: Horses head in Tribdog's bed too.

fool? FOOL? I've been looking for a reason to kick your butt and damned if you aren't willing to supply one.

You're real tough in cyberspace flame-boy! FETCH!

1. What are the must-see attractions in Palmdale?

Some popular attractions in Palmdale include the Antelope Valley California Poppy Reserve, Devil's Punchbowl Natural Area, and the Blackbird Airpark Museum.

2. What is the best time of year to visit Palmdale?

The best time to visit Palmdale is typically in the spring or fall when the weather is mild and pleasant. However, if you're interested in seeing the poppy fields in bloom, plan to visit in late March or early April.

3. Are there any outdoor activities in Palmdale?

Yes, there are plenty of outdoor activities in Palmdale, including hiking and camping at local parks such as Vasquez Rocks Natural Area and Saddleback Butte State Park. You can also go horseback riding, birdwatching, or stargazing in the area.

4. Is Palmdale a family-friendly destination?

Yes, Palmdale is a great destination for families. There are many kid-friendly attractions, such as DryTown Water Park and the Lancaster National Soccer Center. The city also hosts various festivals and events throughout the year that are suitable for all ages.

5. What is the best way to get around Palmdale?

The best way to get around Palmdale is by car. Public transportation options are limited, and most attractions are spread out. If you don't have a car, you can also use ride-sharing services or taxis. Walking or biking is also a possibility, but keep in mind that some places may be too far to reach on foot.