Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Old and young students

1. Sep 17, 2005 #1
    Old and young students!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have heard that Microsoft always have a World contest for college students every year. And this year's final round will be in Yokohama in March(?) next year in Japan. I forgot the contest's name. They have tests on programming skills, algorithms, handling skills on their products, ideas in software engineering, etc. in the first and second rounds.
    Anyone of lovely students of all ages here has joined the contest ??? :biggrin:
  2. jcsd
  3. Sep 23, 2005 #2
    why would an American company have it in Japan? :(
  4. Sep 28, 2005 #3
    Because the Japanese are smart :smile: And Japanese girls are pretty :blushing:
  5. Sep 28, 2005 #4
    Why wouldn't they have it here ?

OOOOooohhh, my mom is just right here, above my head, you or anyone in the system knows that already ? Absolutely not. But fine, leave it alone that is a different story.
  6. Sep 28, 2005 #5
    So you want to be a candidate ?:wink:
    Check my latest post in General Discussion forum for more information, tel me to make a reservation as soon as possible or once-in-a-million chance is just out of reach. :wink:. We supply all types of services for all types of customers.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?