Old and Young Students: Microsoft World Contest

In summary, there is a World contest for college students held by Microsoft every year, with this year's final round taking place in Yokohama, Japan in March. The contest includes tests on programming skills, algorithms, handling skills on their products, and ideas in software engineering. It is open to students of all ages. There is discussion about why the contest would be held in Japan, mentioning the country's intelligence and attractive girls. The conversation also touches on a possible candidate for the contest and the availability of services for customers.
djeipa
Old and young students!

I have heard that Microsoft always have a World contest for college students every year. And this year's final round will be in Yokohama in March(?) next year in Japan. I forgot the contest's name. They have tests on programming skills, algorithms, handling skills on their products, ideas in software engineering, etc. in the first and second rounds.
Anyone of lovely students of all ages here has joined the contest ? :biggrin:

Computer science news on Phys.org
why would an American company have it in Japan? :(

Because the Japanese are smart :smile: And Japanese girls are pretty :blushing:

Learning Curve said:
why would an American company have it in Japan? :(
Why wouldn't they have it here ?

OOOOooohhh, my mom is just right here, above my head, you or anyone in the system knows that already ? Absolutely not. But fine, leave it alone that is a different story.

Grotesque Puppet said:
Because the Japanese are smart :smile: And Japanese girls are pretty :blushing:
So you want to be a candidate ?:wink:
Check my latest post in General Discussion forum for more information, tel me to make a reservation as soon as possible or once-in-a-million chance is just out of reach. :wink:. We supply all types of services for all types of customers.

FAQ: Old and Young Students: Microsoft World Contest

1) What is the "Old and Young Students: Microsoft World Contest"?

The "Old and Young Students: Microsoft World Contest" is an international competition organized by Microsoft that challenges students of all ages to use their creativity and skills to solve real-world problems through technology and innovation.

2) Who can participate in the "Old and Young Students: Microsoft World Contest"?

Students of all ages, from primary school to university level, can participate in the "Old and Young Students: Microsoft World Contest". The competition is open to individuals or teams of up to four students.

3) What are the categories of the "Old and Young Students: Microsoft World Contest"?

The "Old and Young Students: Microsoft World Contest" has three main categories: Coding, Game Design, and Innovation. Each category has its own set of rules and criteria for judging, so make sure to check the official website for more details.

4) How are the winners of the "Old and Young Students: Microsoft World Contest" selected?

The winners of the "Old and Young Students: Microsoft World Contest" are selected through a rigorous judging process. A panel of experts from Microsoft and other organizations will evaluate the submissions based on creativity, innovation, and potential impact on society.

5) What are the prizes for the winners of the "Old and Young Students: Microsoft World Contest"?

The prizes for the "Old and Young Students: Microsoft World Contest" vary depending on the category and level of the competition. However, winners can receive cash prizes, trips to Microsoft headquarters, and opportunities to present their projects to industry leaders and investors.

Back