Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Our excellent biologists!

1. May 18, 2005 #1

arildno

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

Sensing a slight grumpiness in Monique's tone in a different thread, I think it is time to celebrate the expertise of our biologists' team.

I've learnt a lot from iansmith, monique and moonbear, to mention a few.

Keep up the great work!

2. jcsd
  3. May 18, 2005 #2
    Oh, yess! Thank you very many!

Thanks to Moonbear I now have it confirmed that intercourse is good exercise. :wink:

Last edited: May 18, 2005
  4. May 18, 2005 #3

PerennialII

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

There's a team I'm more than willing to praise ... great job guys !!!

5. May 18, 2005 #4

Monique

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

lol, thanks Arildno :tongue: and let's not forget DocToxyn in biology or GCT(GeneralChemTutor) and chem_tr in chemistry AND all the others who contribute their time and knowledge :smile:

6. May 18, 2005 #5

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Yes, thanks...I was about to remind about DocToxyn too. DaveC (followed by a bunch of numbers) has also been keeping us on our toes around there.

And the people we really keep forgetting to thank over here are all the students who keep this forum active! Without them and their curiosity, we'd be twiddling our thumbs talking about sweaty mouse feet all day. :biggrin: By the way, those students have really been picking up and doing a stellar job of helping each other lately. :approve:

7. May 18, 2005 #6

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Yay, biologists! I think biologists are so cool, especially the ones who help me with my French homework. Merci, Ian!:biggrin:

8. May 20, 2005 #7

matthyaouw

Gold Member

Thanks indeed to the various biologists who have provided intersting discussion and information, and helped with many problems while I've been here (I'm not really here for the physics you know.)

9. May 20, 2005 #8

Evo

Staff: Mentor

PF is indeed lucky to have such a knowledgeable and helpful group in biology and chemistry!!!!! :approve:

Thanks to all of you!!!

10. May 23, 2005 #9

Phobos

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

group hug!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?