People that piss you off

• Thread starter Mattius_
  • Start date
jimmy p said:
LOL I never said that I was the one that did the beating... I just gave the nod. Like the Don of the mafia, never gets his hands dirty.

Yes. Never kills them, only writes the execution letters :biggrin: Kinda like Eichmann too.

Last edited:
I recommend against violence but if he starts trying to physically intimidate you, beat the living **** out of him.

As for your friends, if your friends won't stand up for you, then I would recommend finding new friends (and the world is filled with people).

I knew a guy who was like this. He was a friend of my friends and sort of a bigot. One day he threaten to burn a cross in my yard, made a comment about my Indian heritage, and threatened my family so I couldn't take it. I slammed his head into a locker and locked him in a crippling hold (I was on the wrestling team at the time). When I got done, he looked like he had two left arms.

And he never bothered me or threatened my family after that.

I'm speaking from my experience and I found out that meeting new people or even talking out your problems (rather than resorting to violence) CAN help. Give it a try and think logically before doing anything rash.

Good luck in your decision.

If you truly want it to stop, then take one of the following pieces of advice. Take in mind first, that I've never had anyone really annoy me in front of me, except when it's with girls that I like.

1. When he cracks a joke, just laugh at it. When he does something to annoy you purposly, just pretend you like it. He'll stop eventually.

2. Just don't go to any more activities. Don't call your friends up and tell them why. Let them guess why--this has more effect on a subconcious level. They'll believe they've discovered something you don't want them to know, and thus the bias is that you feel a lot stronger about it. They'll then either tell the guy to screw off, or ask him to stop whatever that he's doing.

3. Physical assult, is not exactly childish, but rather, it's primal. It's the act before reason was developed. However, note that some people just don't have the mental capacity to understand logic, and why they should stop something that they're doing. In this case, physical abuse is often the only way to get to them.

4. One of my favorites is the intellectual attack. Basically, just bear what he's saying and what he does. Notice everything that he says, and basically find something that he slips out that he doesn't really want people to know. Or, hack his email or something, and find personal information. You can do two things with the information--one of which is illegal. You can blackmail him, but that is illegal. My favorite is just embarrasing him, so everyone loses respect. Always bring up the topic when you're with him, pre-emptively. This doesn't just pertain to embarrasment. If you've found something illegal that he's done, report it.

Zeteg said:
If you truly want it to stop, then take one of the following pieces of advice. Take in mind first, that I've never had anyone really annoy me in front of me, except when it's with girls that I like.

Man I like this. Cheers Zeteg. :biggrin:

The Bob (2004 ©)

So Mattius, it's been a while. What have you decided to do?

It has been a while....

The last time I physically saw this guy and my other friends was the night I first posted this. I distanced myself from most of them and the thing that kinda brought me into realization is that none of my "close" friends have ever tried to contact me since then. Kinda makes me realize what kind of people they are. More recently, the antagonist is up to his things again, he just posted yesterday some cheap shots over a forum which kinda got me going again. I havent yet given a response, and im not sure I plan to. I will see him again on Sunday, the day before labor day, and I will see all of the people involved in this scenario as well. The meeting is competitive, and words will most likely fly across the room.

Since the first post, I really havent gotten any less pissed, so bottom line is, something is going to happen at this gathering. Either im going to fight him, or im going to insult him and really get under his skin so that I dont leave in the same position as I came.

Ill tell you all what happens, I think right now im off to write a response to him, maybe it will settle me down a little.

Ill tell you all what happens, I think right now im off to write a response to him, maybe it will settle me down a little.

Try something like,

"I'm sorry I took so long to reply, but I was busy with your mother."

BTW, why did a weird message come up when I tried to quick reply, it went something like, "Mattius_ Bad Post is Online Now Quick Reply"?

bfd
Mattius_ said:
I did just that tonight, (the talk thing, not the pet thing) and they are evasive of conflict. They are very nice people but they really did not nor do ever (this has been a long conflict) look for a long term solution. They only look for what ends the problem at the moment. They assume that it will eventually all just blow over, which it never has. They have expressed to me on the side that im right and he is antagonistic but they never say it to his face because they choose to avoid conflict.

So yes, I could walk away from this all but if I do ill have a sour taste in my mouth, because he has not been taught a lesson, I hate sour tastes.

Id consider slashing his tires in anononymity, and althought that is tempting, I dont want to get into that kinda trouble because I would be an easy suspect.... This whole situation just gets my blood boiling.....

Oh, and the thing is, I cant choose to hang out with them at certain times when he isnt there, because he is roommates with one of the good friends I was talking about, so yea, it is quite the pickle.

If I were you I'd advise you to drop these so called friends. If anything these people did you a favor. If they were true friends they would stand up for you when the time is needed. Its very telling of their character when they conveniently chose to avoid conflict. There are times in life when this is not possible. Its better you found this out now rather than a moment when you might have really needed them. I'd say forget them. Its their loss not yours. If anything you're gaining the most because the whole situation is a learning experience. As for that other guy I wouldn't worry too much about him. He only tries to piss you off cause he knows he can. $100 says he does this out of insecurity or jelousy. You know the old saying "what goes around comes around". I'm sure reality is gonna push that insecurity button on him real soon.

Last edited: