Want to become a premium member at Physics Forums by helping a child?

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary, the "PF Help-a-Child Promotion" is a campaign organized by PF Corporation to raise funds for underprivileged children. There are various ways to participate, including making donations online or in store and volunteering. All funds raised go directly to reputable charities and organizations to support children in need. Donors cannot specify where their donation goes, but it is tax-deductible.
If any member decides to or recently decided to financially sponsor a child internationally, they will be given premium membership at Physics Forums. Just forward your confirmation email from them to ghb@uwm.edu

Sponsor a child here: http://www.children.org

Physics news on Phys.org
How recent is recent ? And does Premium Membership come with more goodies than PF contributor status ?

Gokul43201 said:
How recent is recent ? And does Premium Membership come with more goodies than PF contributor status ?

Your already a premium member ;)

Good initiative, I hope some people follow up :)

1. What is the "PF Help-a-Child Promotion"?

The "PF Help-a-Child Promotion" is a campaign organized by PF Corporation to raise funds for children in need. It aims to provide financial assistance for education, healthcare, and basic needs of underprivileged children.

2. How can I participate in the "PF Help-a-Child Promotion"?

There are various ways to participate in the "PF Help-a-Child Promotion". You can make a donation online, at a PF Corporation store, or through designated fundraising events. You can also volunteer your time and skills to support the cause.

3. Where does the money raised from the "PF Help-a-Child Promotion" go?

All the funds raised from the "PF Help-a-Child Promotion" go directly to reputable charities and organizations that work towards improving the lives of children in need. PF Corporation ensures that the money is used effectively and transparently for the intended purpose.

4. Can I choose which child or organization receives my donation?

No, the "PF Help-a-Child Promotion" does not allow donors to specify a particular child or organization to receive their donation. However, you can rest assured that your contribution will go towards helping children in need through reliable and credible channels.

5. Is my donation tax-deductible?

Yes, donations made to the "PF Help-a-Child Promotion" are tax-deductible in accordance with the laws of your country. You will receive a receipt or acknowledgement letter from PF Corporation, which can be used for tax purposes.