Announcement PF Insights: The Official PF Blog

Evo

Mentor
The orange "Insights" link in the top nav now has a drop down for easy access to the formats. FAQ will be added shortly. Clicking the main tab still sends you to the main Insights page.

aleazk

Gold Member
Hi, I submitted my personal details, when I will be able to write the actual article? (PS: I messed up the email, but now I updated my profile so the two emails are the same now)

Hi, I submitted my personal details, when I will be able to write the actual article? (PS: I messed up the email, but now I updated my profile so the two emails are the same now)
Welcome to the writing crew! We're always looking for writers!

OmCheeto

Gold Member
Is there a process of having the insights reviewed before publishing?
I have this strange feeling that my chicken is going to get run over by a car, before it gets even halfway across the road.

And the field. How does one describe "the field"?
Ah ha! Chickens are surrounded by a field, which visually, mimics the square root law. Or was that the inverse square law?
No matter. Semantics will take a back seat. Math's be in the drivers seat!

Reviews are helpful for all entries in general, especially the more technical ones.

Drakkith

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
2018 Award
Is there a process of having the insights reviewed before publishing?
I have this strange feeling that my chicken is going to get run over by a car, before it gets even halfway across the road.
I'd torpedo that chicken like it was Hitler crossing the english channel in a bass boat!

Drakkith

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
2018 Award
If you have an account please consider hitting it for an upvote. Let's keep this going and get the Insights the recognition they deserve!
Done.

Edit: It's at #16 as of 2:23 MST.

OmCheeto

Gold Member
I submitted an application to be a blog contributor a couple of days ago. Just wondering what happens next.. will I be informed if my application is rejected? How long would it typically take?

I submitted an application to be a blog contributor a couple of days ago. Just wondering what happens next.. will I be informed if my application is rejected? How long would it typically take?
I'll contact you about it very soon, thanks!