Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

PF Oregon Headquarters missing

1. Apr 3, 2005 #1

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

They did away with the hot dog stand at Home Depot!!! :surprised :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 3, 2005 #2

Integral

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

WHAT! How dare they! When did it go away? I was there last week and I think it was there...

4. Apr 3, 2005 #3

Danger

Gold Member

I've tasted Yank hot dogs. Isn't that about like closing a toxic waste dump? What are they gonna do with the snouts and *******s now?

5. Apr 3, 2005 #4

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

We were there today, and not only is the stand gone, the owner is now working as a checker. :mad:

We also spent a fortune, but I can only handly one disaster at a time. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Anyway, Tsu got her new bathroom today.

6. Apr 3, 2005 #5

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Hey, those were very tasty toxic snouts! :mad:

7. Apr 3, 2005 #6

Danger

Gold Member

If he was that much of a fixture, you'd think they'd make him at least a rook.

Snouts, I can handle in an emergency. It's the other end that really put me off.

8. Apr 3, 2005 #7
    What are you talking about?

Kosher hot dogs all the way.

9. Apr 3, 2005 #8
    wow..no weenies at Home Depot? Thats unthinkable! They better not do that here, or I'll switch to Lowes, which have corn dogs AND nachos.

10. Apr 3, 2005 #9

Janitor

Science Advisor

Costco still has the pizza counter, I am happy to report.

11. Apr 3, 2005 #10

Danger

Gold Member

That's acceptable.

Sure. Lot's. But they don't publicly refer to their customers that way. :tongue:

12. Apr 3, 2005 #11

Integral

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Neat, sounds like it is a big project... If you need any help... give danger a call..

NO, really if you need a mule give me a call I am pretty good at packing things... I'll bring my hammer if you want!

13. Apr 3, 2005 #12

Kerrie

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member

mmmhot dogs...i still appreciate mcmenamins greasy fries and beer (when i can drink that is :wink: )

14. Apr 3, 2005 #13

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

When you have a place like ours you learn quickly that if you want friends, never ask for help. :biggrin:

But you can come over and get hammered anytime. :rofl:

15. Apr 3, 2005 #14

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

When is the big date? I forgot :redface:

16. Apr 3, 2005 #15

Danger

Gold Member

Are you still packing that thing around? Just remember when the time comes, ignore all that prenatal training crap. All you really need is a can of WD-40, a good compressor, and a guy with a catcher's mitt. :biggrin:

17. Apr 3, 2005 #16

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Our Home Depot has a sushi bar and Lowe's serves Thai food.

I have NEVER seen food served at either one of these places. :grumpy:

18. Apr 3, 2005 #17

Danger

Gold Member

I must observe that you Yanks have some mighty screwy shopping habits. Most of the tire shops around here have a coffee pot on, but that's it.

19. Apr 3, 2005 #18

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Why is it, no matter what time of day you go to those places, there is only black sludge burning in the bottom of the pot?

20. Apr 3, 2005 #19

Danger

Gold Member

It's more economical. We find that it lasts longer if you don't put water in it.

21. Apr 3, 2005 #20
    Well it makes a lot of sense really. When you've got plumbers/electricians/builders/etc getting paid $20/hr to go shopping at Home Depot, they don't need a lot of encouragement to stop in at the hotdog stand and kill a half hour or so. Everybody's happy. Except maybe for the poor schmo with the clogged drain. :devil:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?