• Bright colors

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Dark colors

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • White

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You, or the person(s) or device used to package the object in a bag, are that object, (assuming that is, that it can be proven that there is a bag), if you were me. That object would be me. If you had sealed the bag shut and had not otherwise been provided with an atmosphere, you would also be dead. You are buying yourself a T-shirt. The object is yourself. Or myself. See Special Relativity.

I would rather have the million dollars. I could pay all of my bills and buy all of the T-shirts I needed, as well as hand out a free T-shirt to at least 1,000 people.

Last edited:
Phobo
remote control for a mechanical system?

well my guess may be dumb or crazy, ingnorant, stupid, inferior or lazy, but a black platic bag is what I would use.

Damn. It's been so long that I've forgotten what I voted it to be. By my psychic powers tell me it's "Disk/Planar".

Re: PF Remote Viewing Test: Object Revealed!!! Any Winner? P. 7

Ah, cool there was a thread for this and it was just hidden away. I should learn to search for things before posting about them. =]

I'm very interested in setting up a test, and I'm relatively new to this site, so no one knows me.

The thing I have a problem with though, is that only the person that creates the test could know whether or not there was corruption in the validity of the experiment. The harshest of skeptics would still say that RV isn't real, and the only way to prove it to them, is for them to set up the test themselves. So, what is the perfect test of RV to prove it to yourself?

Also, make sure that people are actually researching Remote Viewing and figuring out its complexities, Anyone that just reads the post for the test and does no research on the subject wouldn't know how much interference can affect whether you're able to see the target.

CRGreathouse
Science Advisor
Homework Helper

I think that to reduce the effect of knowing the person's tendencies, the next version of the RV test should involve the judge choosing an unnamed 3rd party to select the object.

Or just make it double blind so that know one knows until its revealed.

Is it a dark coloured sweater/blanket?

its already been revealed, another test coming soon depending on interest