1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Play With Quarks

1. Sep 3, 2004 #1
    Anyone wants to learn how to calculate with quarks ???

Please consult following site ....

http://home.hetnet.nl/~inthepicture/quarks/

regards
    marlon

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 5, 2004 #2
    Excuse my ignorance, but who is Klaas de Wit, net search does not give answer in English, please help.

4. Sep 7, 2004 #3
    Are you really using those Marlon ?

It seems useful and I'd like to be able to draw those strange graphs in everyday calculations, taht would impress the mainstream physicists. But I am afraid the formalism is not very intuitive and it is gonna be difficult to learn.

5. Sep 7, 2004 #4

Why would it be difficult ???

I mean, playing with quarks is real easy. The only thing you need to know are the different quark-properties and the valid conservation laws like colour neutrality or conservation of baryonnumber and so on...

These graphs or just a way of representation, a bit like the QED-Feynmanndiagrams.

regards
    marlon

6. Sep 7, 2004 #5
    where is the webmaster

your link seems not to be working for several hours ! This is frustrating :mad:

7. Sep 7, 2004 #6

strange, the site seems to work out here...

regards
    marlon

8. Sep 7, 2004 #7
    The site also works with me
    maybe it was just down for a little while

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?