Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Polarization by quarter-wave plates

1. Sep 5, 2010 #1
    Can anyone direct me to manufacturers/suppliers of the complete setup for the Polarization by Quarter-wave Plates Experiment? I have already found one: PHYWE Systeme (Germany) - http://www.phywe.com/461/pid/26331/Polarisation-durch-Lambda-Viertel-Plaettchen-.htm" [Broken], but I need at least two more.

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2017
  2. jcsd
  3. Sep 5, 2010 #2

Cthugha

Science Advisor

I do not think there are that many suppliers that offer the whole setup as a kit. If the only reason why you are interested in additional manufacturers is that you are from a German university and just need to show three offers from different suppliers to your administration, I suggest to find two other suppliers who offer all the needed parts, but not as a whole "kit" and just add all the prices for the single components. Thorlabs and Newport should have all of the stuff you are looking for.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook