Postulate for Superconductivity

In summary, the conversation discusses the concept of kinetic and static energy, as well as the relationship between motion and energy. The speaker also mentions their difficulty in remembering certain formulas and concepts related to superconductivity and physics.
b11ngoo
( 1 . ) R 2 / ( I ) R 2 = 1 Dimension.

Or...

( Kinetic ) R 2 / ( Static ) R 2 = 1 Dimension.

The said, is postulate for Superconductivity, and Physics.

Here's a picture to eyeball.

Attachments

• Jpeg.JPG
    Jpeg.JPG
    1.8 KB · Views: 222
Physics news on Phys.org
My reply.

The "kinetic: To move" numerator, is preceeded by the "Static: causing to stand" denominator.

The motion made be the kinetic is 1. Digital motion.

The motion made by kinetic / static = motion, motion X static = 1.

I lost my password for my b11ng00 account.

Ok. Looking at my review of energy. It seems I only came to a partial formula. Why ? My memory fails me. :zzz:

Now my partial formula is.
( 1 . = Kinetic energy = Reaction ) T 5 / ( U = Static energy = Action ) T 5 =

Now the action/reaction may be the other way around. Again my memory fails me.

I would describe superconductivity and physics, but my memory fails me.

I hope I helped. I'm tired of my work now. I'll rest. :eek:

1. What is a postulate for superconductivity?

A postulate for superconductivity is a fundamental assumption or principle that explains the behavior of superconducting materials. It is based on the concept that at very low temperatures, certain materials can conduct electricity with zero resistance.

2. How does the postulate for superconductivity explain the phenomenon of zero resistance?

The postulate states that at low temperatures, the electrons in a superconducting material form pairs and move together in a coordinated manner. This allows them to flow without any collisions or loss of energy, resulting in zero resistance.

3. Is the postulate for superconductivity a proven theory?

Yes, the postulate for superconductivity has been extensively tested and has been found to accurately describe the behavior of superconducting materials. It is supported by numerous experimental studies and has been integrated into the widely accepted theory of superconductivity.

4. Are there any exceptions to the postulate for superconductivity?

While the postulate holds true for the majority of superconducting materials, there are a few exceptions known as unconventional superconductors. These materials do not fit the traditional explanation of superconductivity and require further research to fully understand their behavior.

5. How does the postulate for superconductivity impact current and future technologies?

The postulate for superconductivity has already led to significant advancements in technology, such as MRI machines and particle accelerators. It also has the potential to revolutionize energy transmission and storage, as superconducting materials can carry electricity with zero resistance, resulting in more efficient and reliable systems.